Dak gets another Top 5 ranking

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who said he sucked?
It’s like who said he was the goat. I know exactly what Prescott brings to this team. I don’t know exactly what His faults are. . I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don’t like I don’t follow the crowd. I think Prescott is a winner.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I still think coaching sucks. If we don’t fix special teams nothings going to help us. You can’t start every drive in are 20 yard line. When other teams only have to go 40 or 50 yards for a touchdown we have to go 80. People don’t take that into consideration for some reason

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It’s like who said he was the goat. I know exactly what Prescott brings to this team. I don’t know exactly what His faults are. . I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don’t like I don’t follow the crowd. I think Prescott is a winner.
That's how you should be. That's how I like to see myself also.

Dak is 11th in my QB rankings with every chance in the world to move up this year. Here' hoping he does.

garyo1954

Reaction score
That's how you should be. That's how I like to see myself also.

Dak is 11th in my QB rankings with every chance in the world to move up this year. Here' hoping he does.

I'm not far behind you. I don't think he's top five. And in reality, given the situation, if he were on some other teams, he'd be on his way somewhere else when the GM/owner decided he hadn't done anything to warrant a substantial increase. Winning Conferences and championships is the only reason the game is played. Nobody cares who comes in second in the division, and who wins the passing, rushing, or receiving title is forgotten before the day is over.

If it were otherwise we could line up on the 50, claim the higher rated players, declare ourselves the winners and celebrate the wins!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm not far behind you. I don't think he's top five. And in reality, given the situation, if he were on some other teams, he'd be on his way somewhere else when the GM/owner decided he hadn't done anything to warrant a substantial increase. Winning Conferences and championships is the only reason the game is played. Nobody cares who comes in second in the division, and who wins the passing, rushing, or receiving title is forgotten before the day is over.

If it were otherwise we could line up on the 50, claim the higher rated players, declare ourselves the winners and celebrate the wins!
You're right. Dak has NEVER made the playoffs without Zeke rushing for at least 1,400 yards for the season. Imagine if Dak was drafted by a team that didn't have a hungry Zeke pulling the load for his first 3 years of his career? There's a good chance he wouldn't even be on that team at this point, let along the 2nd highest paid player ever.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're right. Dak has NEVER made the playoffs without Zeke rushing for at least 1,400 yards for the season. Imagine if Dak was drafted by a team that didn't have a hungry Zeke pulling the load for his first 3 years of his career? There's a good chance he wouldn't even be on that team at this point, let along the 2nd highest paid player ever.
I can say the same thing about Mahomes.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just don’t think you appreciate his full value. But you see it as you see it and that’s fine with me.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
I figure Dak will have about 500 throws or less per season. That breaks down to $80,000 a throw.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can say it but it would be a bold face lie.

Mahomes has NEVER had a 1,000 yard rusher backing him up, but he's won an MVP and a Super Bowl anyways.
How can you call it a lie It’s my opinion. Along with other professional Super Bowl era friends of mine. Did you watch him play in last year’s playoff did you watch the Super Bowl this season. He stunk up the field

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How can you call it a lie It’s my opinion. Along with other professional Super Bowl era friends of mine. Did you watch him play in last year’s playoff did you watch the Super Bowl this season. He stunk up the field
So, it's your opinion that Mahomes has never made the playoffs without a 1,400 yard rusher? Is that what you're saying?

How did Dak do in his 2 Super Bowl appearances in his first 3 years? I'll wait....

The fact that you can even TRY to bring up Mahomes when talking about Dak shows a disturbing level of delusion.

Flamma

Reaction score
IMO, any quarterback not named Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, and even big Ben if he still has it, there really isn't that big of a difference in good QBs. They're interchangeable. Yeah you can add Wilson and Watson, but by how much? I think Dak's lower cap hit should make up the difference. And this is just talking everything else considered equal. We know it is not. We'll know more as this season progresses.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, it's your opinion that Mahomes has never made the playoffs without a 1,400 yard rusher? Is that what you're saying?

How did Dak do in his 2 Super Bowl appearances in his first 3 years? I'll wait....

The fact that you can even TRY to bring up Mahomes when talking about Dak shows a disturbing level of delusion.
Now who’s making up lies
I think Prescott is every bit as qualified as Mahomes. He would’ve had two rings if he was the starting quarterback for Kansas City.No you can’t really say that but Mahomes is definitely overrated and anybody who doesn’t think so the delusional ones. Follow the crowd follow the media. Just watching play he stunk up the field. And if you don’t think so you have no business discussing it

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Now who’s making up lies
I think Prescott is every bit as qualified as Mahomes. He would’ve had two rings if he was the starting quarterback for Kansas City.No you can’t really say that but Mahomes is definitely overrated and anybody who doesn’t think so the delusional ones. Follow the crowd follow the media. Just watching play he stunk up the field. And if you don’t think so you have no business discussing it
I'm adding you to my "entertaining, sad, delusional, but NEVER at any costs take serious" list.

Congrats!