Dak gets another Top 5 ranking

Flamma

Reaction score
I’ve been on worst list.

At least you're entertaining. :) Seriously now, Mahomes didn't exactly have a nice clean pocket. He was being harassed all game. I did think he fled the pocket a bit too soon a few times. But he's still young and probably hasn't had to deal with that too often. Earlier in the season Tampa did that to Rodgers. He handled it a bit better, but Green Bay still got blown out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
At least you're entertaining. :) Seriously now, Mahomes didn't exactly have a nice clean pocket. He was being harassed all game. I did think he fled the pocket a bit too soon a few times. But he's still young and probably hasn't had to deal with that too often. Earlier in the season Tampa did that to Rodgers. He handled it a bit better, but Green Bay still got blown out.
So Mahomes gets off the hook because he was playing against a good defense but you won’t do the same for Dak?

Flamma

Reaction score
So Mahomes gets off the hook because he was playing against a good defense but you won’t do the same for Dak?

There are no more really good defenses. I was strictly referring to him being harassed by the Dline. Very few QBs handle that well. And I didn't let him off the hook. I said on more than one occasion he fled the pocket too soon.

Besides, our pathetic play the last few years when faced with a decent opponent has to do with a lot more than the quarterback.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There are no more really good defenses. I was strictly referring to him being harassed by the Dline. Very few QBs handle that well. And I didn't let him off the hook. I said on more than one occasion he fled the pocket too soon.

Besides, our pathetic play the last few years when faced with a decent opponent has to do with a lot more than the quarterback.
Thanks. I didn’t think you were one of those.

renny

Reaction score
Russell Wilson threw FOURTY TDs last year.

Russell Wilson won a very contentious NFC West with a 12-4 record.

Russell Wilson has won few than 10 games just once in his 9 year career.

Russell Wilson has never had a losing record or even gone .500.

Russell Wilson is one of the greatest playoff QBs of the last decade with 8 playoff wins in 9 years.

Russell Wilson is not on Dak’s level....

according to this article
And Russell Wilson never had one of the worst defenses in NFL history.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
:huh:.... does this really matter. The interest was last year when the :starspin: had the crossroads decision of Dak or look to build behind a cheap QB.

The decision's been made......and Dak isnt the determining factor on how successful we're going to be...his performance and our standing will depend upon the O and D lines.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm adding you to my "entertaining, sad, delusional, but NEVER at any costs take serious" list.

Congrats!
i’m just not that big of a fan of his. I understand everyone thinks he’s great. I’m with Terry Bradshaw and others. If you didn’t get that first ring . Against San Francisco which he was blessed. Because of a Hail Mary bailed him out. He would’ve gone down as most overrated quarterback. I still think it’s his team and coaching.. But isn’t that sure with all teams. And if that’s the case is he truly the best. Absolutely not I put them at four. I’m taking Brady Wilson Rogers Mahomes Prescott. If Wilson at half the team. You have two more rings

Flamma

Reaction score
i’m just not that big of a fan of his. I understand everyone thinks he’s great. I’m with Terry Bradshaw and others. If you didn’t get that first ring . Against San Francisco which he was blessed. Because of a Hail Mary bailed him out. He would’ve gone down as most overrated quarterback. I still think it’s his team and coaching.. But isn’t that sure with all teams. And if that’s the case is he truly the best. Absolutely not I put them at four. I’m taking Brady Wilson Rogers Mahomes Prescott. If Wilson at half the team. You have two more rings

Look, you won't find me kissing his *** either. But I think he's a really good QB relatively speaking to what's out there. I was being nice criticizing him, I could have just said what I thought. He's a young athletic QB that tried to compensate under pressure using his legs. He panicked in that SB.

But whether or not Patrick won that SB against the 49ers really doesn't change anything. The team got to the SB two years in a row and he was part of it. How many teams do that with average quarterbacks? Was Jim Kelly a bum because he lost all four? Fran Tarkenton lost 3 I think.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
coaching and the system he plays in, maximizes what he can do. Reid has always been able to maximize what he can get out of his QBs. Look at what he did with McNabb and Smith has his best years under Reid. is Mahomes Rodgers special? no, not there yet, perhaps he will, but he is really good at going through his reads, has the arm to get it there and sneaky mobile. the one thing that stands out about good QBs, they look like they are having fun. he seems to be having fun out there.

quickccc

Reaction score
Another tunnel vision fan following the media the crowd and putting Mahomes first. Do you people even watch the kid play. Talk about Mr. Hail Mary blessed. Tyreek hill is the superstar on that team.

Brady, Wilson, Rogers, Mahomes, Prescott, that’s how it should sit.

But no matter how you put it Prescott is a top-five quarterback so if people have to get over it. They can suffer not liking him

Mahomes is the advocate of improvising on the move, that's what drives defenses nuts, both in the pass rush DL and in coverage of DBs and LBs.
Hill isn't a great route runner, but with the way Mahomes can quickly not only locate him but pinpoint the ball right to him, as well as other targets ...while still on the run,
and on such a consistent basis, makes it uncanny what he makes him.

Anyone that truly knows football, sees how Mahomes can make that offense still run and click even when there are times when Tyreek is gimpy with an injury, knows the
value he brings not only to the Chiefs offense, but the persistent danger he brings to opposing defenses around the NFL.

And let me get this, you have the right to place who you think the QB ranking should be, ..but if anyone else sees it differently it's considered "tunnel vision " ? .. LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, it's your opinion that Mahomes has never made the playoffs without a 1,400 yard rusher? Is that what you're saying?

How did Dak do in his 2 Super Bowl appearances in his first 3 years? I'll wait....

The fact that you can even TRY to bring up Mahomes when talking about Dak shows a disturbing level of delusion.
What the heck is 1400 yard rush have to do with anything. How many touchdowns did that contribute to. Tell me that statistic. How many yards did lose because he fumbled. Probably 400 of those.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What the heck is 1400 yard rush have to do with anything. How many touchdowns did that contribute to. Tell me that statistic. How many yards did lose because he fumbled. Probably 400 of those.
Dak has NEVER made the playoffs in a season that Zeke didn't win the rushing title. It's simple really, if Zeke doesn't lead the NFL in rushing we don't make the playoffs. As of the writing of this post that is a stone cold FACT.

So, pipe down until Dak can lead the team to the playoffs without his RB leading the world in rushing.

Mahomes won a Super Bowl with the leading rusher having a grand total of 500 rushing yards for the season.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has NEVER made the playoffs in a season that Zeke didn't win the rushing title. It's simple really, if Zeke doesn't lead the NFL in rushing we don't make the playoffs. As of the writing of this post that is a stone cold FACT.

So, pipe down until Dak can lead the team to the playoffs without his RB leading the world in rushing.

Mahomes won a Super Bowl with the leading rusher having a grand total of 500 rushing yards for the season.
Somethings wrong with your thinking

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes is the advocate of improvising on the move, that's what drives defenses nuts, both in the pass rush DL and in coverage of DBs and LBs.
Hill isn't a great route runner, but with the way Mahomes can quickly not only locate him but pinpoint the ball right to him, as well as other targets ...while still on the run,
and on such a consistent basis, makes it uncanny what he makes him.

Anyone that truly knows football, sees how Mahomes can make that offense still run and click even when there are times when Tyreek is gimpy with an injury, knows the
value he brings not only to the Chiefs offense, but the persistent danger he brings to opposing defenses around the NFL.

And let me get this, you have the right to place who you think the QB ranking should be, ..but if anyone else sees it differently it's considered "tunnel vision " ? .. LOL
Mahomes is only as good as the team behind him. Last year‘s Super Bowl prove it . He’s not the goat and never will be

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Prescott ran the team his second season. Elliot was in suspension. We lost our starting tight and wide receiver center. And he still had a winning Season. So put that in your Elliot pipe and smoke it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

They were passing team is not a running team Come back and talk to me when you really understand this game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Smoke some more Kansas City Dope it does you good

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Smoke some more Kansas City Dope it does you good
Do you really have to make 4 different posts to reply?

Here's a tip... Gather your thoughts and compile them in one easy to read post instead of spread out into 4 different replies. I can't take you serious this way. You're acting way to emotional.