Twitter: Dak gets choked up

D4KADON

Reaction score
Only stupid fans say he has average skill set so there.

I actually like Dak, and I have no idea why you're calling me "stupid" for saying that Dak's skillset is average. We both root for Dallas, and want them to win. If he's more accurate, this team wins at least 3 more games. Not sure why you're getting butthurt over THAT.

zeke21

Reaction score
I can't hate on Dak. He has an average skill set, but his intangibles make it hard to root against the guy. If Dak were a little bit more accurate, he'd be the perfect qb for this team.
Whilst I can hate on him.. I get your point. I truly think the dude is class and I do think he plays to win. If he had the skill then he would be perfect.. sadly he just doesn't have the skill.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don’t count stupid fans. I only listen to the experts, you know like Bill Belichick?

Bill Belichick complimented Blake Bortles before he met up with them in the AFC championship. He lied when he talked about Dak. You think Bortles is talented too by that logic, no?

Also, his “talent can’t overcome coaching” Schtick doesn’t apply to Dak. Sorry to burst your bubble.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Has Witten's ding dong ever been exposed on twitter?

let me think....No.

Has the other guy's.....yes.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I can't hate on Dak. He has an average skill set, but his intangibles make it hard to root against the guy. If Dak were a little bit more accurate, he'd be the perfect qb for this team.
This is the problem with most people. It doesn't matter if he's says the sounds good right stuff since like you said he's average. Its a lot of people,that say that right things and can also play. Give me those guys. This ain't who dating your daughter this is sports and I want good players. This nice says sounds good stuff is junk esp when most players are nice too if you get a chance to put them in the spotlight like Dak.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like Dak.

I just don’t like Dak at 35 million a year.

Paying him that kind of money because other teams were stupid enough to overpay their guy is just bad business.

Dak is a little better then average and not a difference maker at that position.

3 road games where we were shut out.

Dak is a product of his environment. It’s obvious. He goes as the team goes.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Also, might I add, he’s probably crying because he won’t have a scapegoat anymore. Everyone not blinded by the QB light blamed Garrett and Moore for his shortcomings. Now, Dak will have to face all the criticism on his own.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

led the NFL in passing and was 3 yards short of setting the Cowboys all time passing record. Ill take that kind of accuracy and skill set all day long.

Nothing like another 300 yard, 4 TD game to send the Dak hating trolls into the offseason.