Twitter: Dak gets choked up

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
are you comparing him to average joes or nfl QBs? Not many QBs in general get to play with top OL, RB, and WR talent like Dak has.

I thought you said Dak was backup material? So now he is a top 15 QB?

Dunce cap for you!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Werent you the QB guru that said that Dak was backup material? As if you didn't like silly enough.

Time to put on your dunce cap and sit on the corner.

Dak just lead the NFL in passing. "doesn't count" LOL

I don’t remember saying that but even if I did it’s not like 32 NFL GMs didn’t have him labeled as backup material.

I’m also the guy that said Goff was overrated when it wasn’t cool to say and I also said Baker was overrated when everyone was all over him.

I also said Went should be a top 5 pick before he even played in the Senior Bowl.

I’m actually ridiculously good at evaluating QBs.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
No one but you and DakAttack think Dak is above average and a #1 QB in the NFL bro.

I think Dak is an above QB and quality #1.

Oh and this guy:
Troy Aikman on Dak Prescott: "I've said it all year long and beat the drum for him, I think he's a heck of a player, he's a great leader. I would not hesitate one bit to pay him. And it's going to take a lot."

But, just keep thinking its only a couple of guys.

Retro88

Reaction score
No one but you and DakAttack think Dak is above average and a #1 QB in the NFL bro.
Every bit of this is completely untrue. There are way more supporters and saying Dak isnt a starter in this league is a joke. He's not elite but he's not trash. He simply is 10-14 and everyone for some stupid reason seems to think that you cant win with him despite us winning with him.

Patrick

Reaction score
Says the QB and salary cap expert. LOL

That's exactly what I claimed to be in my post.

tenor.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd like to see what he can do with a good coaching staff. Special teams put us behind the 8 ball in a lot of games, game management was the other nail in the coffin. I dont blame Dak, I blame our coaches. Be interesting to see what Urban, Riley McDaniel etc can do with him cuz he isn't going anywhere.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I'd like to see what he can do with a good coaching staff. Special teams put us behind the 8 ball in a lot of games, game management was the other nail in the coffin. I dont blame Dak, I blame our coaches. Be interesting to see what Urban, Riley McDaniel etc can do with him cuz he isn't going anywhere.
Considering he has been great, I would assume he'll continue to be great.

slick325

Reaction score
Read the title and had to check the date to see if it was talking about his performance last week.

I kid. I kid.