Dak Gets No Respect Again

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
U5s4jsz.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes is favored to repeat the NFL's MVP, per the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas.

Mahomes leads the pack with 4-1 odds.

The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is followed 13 quarterbacks:

Aaron Rodgers - 8/1
Andrew Luck - 8/1
Carson Wentz - 10/1
Drew Brees - 10/1
Tom Brady - 12/1
Philip Rivers - 14/1
Russell Wilson - 14/1
Ben Roethlisberger - 25/1
Matt Ryan - 25/1
Baker Mayfield - 25/1
Jared Goff - 60/1
Cam Newton - 60/1
Matthew Stafford - 80/1

I'm not saying that Dak should be Top 10 on this list, but look at some of these names...Matt "I failed with a 25 point lead" Ryan, Cam "Thrown it up for grabs" Newton, and Matt "I never won anything and I'm overrated" Stafford? Ya think Dak could get at least 50-1 odds here? Oh yeah, more Media love for that guy in Philly too.

Why would he be high? He is a QB in a run first, conservative offense that has been rather ho hum the last two years.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate to break it to you but just maybe Dak isnt as good as you think he is.
Or just maybe he's better than most people think. We only turned him loose twice. Ravens and Giants and he was great. Imagine if we weren't just playing Smash Mouth football all the time

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haha I’m a Dak supporter, but c’mon.

Vegas odds are as calculated and emotion-less as it gets. They have no incentive to “disrespect” anyone.
Where a Smash Mouth football team we don't put the ball in our quarterbacks hands all the time. Of course we're not going to have great odds of winning an MVP. I don't know how people can't comprehend that fact. If we turn him loose like we did against the Ravens or the Giants then he would be in the running because he was a great. Those are the best two games he played

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And this list shows exactly that. It’s actually a fair assessment, IMO.
I think we only passed the ball 20 maybe 25 more times than we ran it. We have a balanced offense one of the reasons why he doesn't have great statistics.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is by far the MVP of this team. You can take any player away and we still win, take Dak away and we are picking number 1 in the draft. That's a fact
We don't throw the ball as much as other teams. That's going to take away quarterback numbers I can't comprehend all people don't take that into consideration are they not looking at the entire picture. When we turned Prescott loose he's showed he can win. Ravens, Giants, those are the only two games I can run by the offense being a passing offense more than Smash Mouth

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't understand the delusion with Prescott.

We all have eyes, how can one not see that he is an average QB?
How many times in the 4th quarter has he made you eat your words. I'm tired of eating my words slamming him in the first three quarters. Only to be embarrassed because he comes back and wins

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And that's what they should be because we have a balanced offense. I think we only passed the ball 25-30 times more than we ran it
Yea. Zeke is almost twice as likely to win MVP over Dak which makes sense.

Same is true for a couple other RB’s. That shouldn’t be upsetting to anyone.

risco

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes is favored to repeat the NFL's MVP, per the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas.

Mahomes leads the pack with 4-1 odds.

The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is followed 13 quarterbacks:

Aaron Rodgers - 8/1
Andrew Luck - 8/1
Carson Wentz - 10/1
Drew Brees - 10/1
Tom Brady - 12/1
Philip Rivers - 14/1
Russell Wilson - 14/1
Ben Roethlisberger - 25/1
Matt Ryan - 25/1
Baker Mayfield - 25/1
Jared Goff - 60/1
Cam Newton - 60/1
Matthew Stafford - 80/1

I'm not saying that Dak should be Top 10 on this list, but look at some of these names...Matt "I failed with a 25 point lead" Ryan, Cam "Thrown it up for grabs" Newton, and Matt "I never won anything and I'm overrated" Stafford? Ya think Dak could get at least 50-1 odds here? Oh yeah, more Media love for that guy in Philly too.
Goodness- who cares!!! I’m a Cowboys fan without question; therefore, I will be on Dak and all other Cowboys players side. Having said this- Dak 8/1.