Dak Gets No Respect Again

12+88=7

Reaction score
How many times in the 4th quarter has he made you eat your words. I'm tired of eating my words slamming him in the first three quarters. Only to be embarrassed because he comes back and wins

But that is what makes him average. The top QBs bring it all day.

Fans get outraged and disrespected when Prescott isn't in the conversation of top QBs. You have to stop being a fan and see Prescott for what he is.

The problem with Prescott supporters is that they only see the ends, but not how you got there. Prescott sucked but we won. Prescott sucked, but we won. Prescott sucked, but we won.

Do you realize how great this team would be if Prescott could throw for 40 TDs and Elliott running for 1500+ yards? Do you realize Dallas would go from contender to favorites? That's the difference between a average QB and a top QB. It matters.

nobody

Reaction score
Eh, who cares? The only person it should matter to either way is Dak. Either it insults him and he feels more motivated to prove them wrong, or he's a professional and it has no bearing on him and he strives to be the best anyway. You don't see him whining about it, so he's handling it right.

JayFord

Reaction score
I just want a Super Bowl

If dak gotta throw 40ints to get it so be it if he gotta finish 42nd out of 32 starting qbs then so be it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes is favored to repeat the NFL's MVP, per the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas.

Mahomes leads the pack with 4-1 odds.

The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is followed 13 quarterbacks:

Aaron Rodgers - 8/1
Andrew Luck - 8/1
Carson Wentz - 10/1
Drew Brees - 10/1
Tom Brady - 12/1
Philip Rivers - 14/1
Russell Wilson - 14/1
Ben Roethlisberger - 25/1
Matt Ryan - 25/1
Baker Mayfield - 25/1
Jared Goff - 60/1
Cam Newton - 60/1
Matthew Stafford - 80/1

I'm not saying that Dak should be Top 10 on this list, but look at some of these names...Matt "I failed with a 25 point lead" Ryan, Cam "Thrown it up for grabs" Newton, and Matt "I never won anything and I'm overrated" Stafford? Ya think Dak could get at least 50-1 odds here? Oh yeah, more Media love for that guy in Philly too.

Dak has yet to put up MVP type numbers. Stafford puts up big passing numbers which is why he’s on the list. Dak has yet to pass for more than 23 TDs and has yet to have a 4000 yard season. To get MVP type respect he needs to make more plays down the field. A short dink and dunk passing game that doesn’t produce a lot of passing TDs and yards isn’t going to put him on that list. Mahomes is topping that list for obvious reasons he put up huge numbers last year. Lots of yards and lots of TDs.

Last edited:

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
[

Why are the fans of this guy so willing to prop him up? Just because he's ours? He is a middling talent surrounded by actually very good players who gives a good interview.

And normally sane fans are willing to throw away their credibility forever to Stan for him. It's quite strange.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hard for Dak to get MVP type respect playing with Zeke. Most view Zeke as more valuable to the team than Dak. Everyone looks back to 2017 and how the roof fell in when Zeke was suspended. Dak didn’t play well without Zeke. Most of those QBs listed don’t have a Zeke type runner in their backfield. Because of that more is put on those QBs. Having Zeke takes some pressure off Dak. For a QB to win the MVP they pretty much have to carry their team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Losing Tyreek Hill is bound to affect Mahomes’ numbers some in 2019. Hill put up almost 1500 receiving yards last season. His speed combined with Mahomes’ arm was a deadly combo.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Less
Patrick Mahomes is favored to repeat the NFL's MVP, per the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas.

Aaron Rodgers - 8/1
Andrew Luck - 8/1
Carson Wentz - 10/1
Drew Brees - 10/1
Tom Brady - 12/1
Philip Rivers - 14/1
Russell Wilson - 14/1
Matt Ryan - 25/1
Baker Mayfield - 25/1
Jared Goff - 60/1
Cam Newton - 60/1
Matthew Stafford - 80/1

I'm not saying that Dak should be Top 10 on this list, but look at some of these names...Matt "I failed with a 25 point lead" Ryan, Cam "Thrown it up for grabs" Newton, and Matt "I never won anything and I'm overrated" Stafford? Ya think Dak could get at least 50-1 odds here? Oh yeah, more Media love for that guy in Philly too.
Bless your biased lttle heart.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
34di5j.jpg
In Bizarro World this is great stuff!

Them

Reaction score

Aaron Rodgers - 8/1
Andrew Luck - 8/1
Carson Wentz - 10/1
Drew Brees - 10/1
Tom Brady - 12/1
Philip Rivers - 14/1
Russell Wilson - 14/1
Matt Ryan - 25/1
Baker Mayfield - 25/1
Jared Goff - 60/1
Cam Newton - 60/1
Matthew Stafford - 80/1

..Exactly.... I like Baker Mayfield ... He might be great this season in FF...but what has he done yet....nada!....thankfully, opinions aren't facts....just yet!

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
Didn't cam already win mvp plus he made it to the big game so that shouldn't bother you... Matt Ryan also made it to the super bowl and is a better quarterback than Dak idc how you try to spin that one.. the Stafford complaint to me is the only reasonable one and he throws the ball more than Dak so he's going to generate more yards and TDS which is probably why he is ahead of Dak in this regard

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be in Vegas and a few weeks, I will be throwing money all over this team.

bb721

Reaction score

Oh yeah, more Media love for that guy in Philly too.

It’s not “media love”, these are odds set by a Vegas sports book.

dckid

Reaction score

Aaron Rodgers - 8/1
Andrew Luck - 8/1
Carson Wentz - 10/1
Drew Brees - 10/1
Tom Brady - 12/1
Philip Rivers - 14/1
Russell Wilson - 14/1
Matt Ryan - 25/1
Baker Mayfield - 25/1
Jared Goff - 60/1
Cam Newton - 60/1
Matthew Stafford - 80/1

Sounds about right.
Please add Dak Prescott 80/1. He is a middle of the pack QB, and the sooner the fans & ownership realize it the better. Yes I know he will be paid as a top 5, as that is the nature of the business. I have come to accept it.
Cap rises 10 million a year and will only grow larger. Lets surround our ho hum QB and hope he pulls a Flacco post season of 2012, or even Matt Ryan, Jared Goff playoff runs