Reaction score
This MVP stuff is garbage
why single one player?

what abut the kicker?
what about the OL
what about the defense?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater or Dak lover--I consider myself a Dak realist--but to overlook how well he has played this year and how important he is to the team is damn near criminal. Herer are the latest odds:

Jalen Hurts (+115 to +150)
Patrick Mahomes (+350)
Lamar Jackson (+400)
Tua Tagovailoa (+900)
Dak Prescott (+1000)
Christian McCaffrey (+1500)
Brock Purdy (+1700)
CJ Stroud (+1800)
Trevor Lawrence (+3000)
Josh Allen (+4500)

I'm not going to argue against Hurts. The dude has turned into Mr. Clutch. He doesn't have his TE and Johnson didn't even play Sunday and still accounted for five TD's in that crap weather. I get it. But IMO Dak should be #2 or #3 on this list. You want to argue Mahomes is being hurt by his receivers? Okay, but he has the best coaching in the league and a top O-line to boot. Lamar has a very complete team, basically the Eagles of the AFC (kind of scary how those teams are mirror images of each other). Tua is throwing to a track team every game. There is no way Tua should be ahead of Dak, and I argue Lamar as well. Can't blame Dak for the Cardinals loss, as the entire team spit the bit there. Other than the debacle at the end of the Eagles game, Dak has been great and MVP worthy. If Dak and Hurts continue to play like this, and Hurts wins, so be it. He deserves it. But if Hurts falters and has a few bad games, and Dak stays consistent, he should be the MVP. No Dak hate or love, he has just been that good.
Prescot hasn't had a hand in beating not one team with a winning record for many many moons so why should he be considered for any type MVP award.

plasticman

Reaction score
Dak has to continue his current level of play, despite going against some of the better teams now. If the Cowboys can defeat the Eagles and Dolphins with Dak being a deciding factor then the MVP talks will get serious.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Teams haven’t stepped up against them, but you have to give some credit to Philly’s defense as well. However, the drops really killed KC a couple of weeks ago. They would have won that game had it not been for the drops. KC’s receiving core is going to end up being their undoing this season.
I agree, but my argument against Hurts is that he hasn't looked all world this year yo be honest. Let's keep it real had Dak been on the fortunate end of some of these late game situations like Hurts, then Dak wouldn't be getting the love Hurts is getting.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree, but my argument against Hurts is that he hasn't looked all world this year yo be honest. Let's keep it real had Dak been on the fortunate end of some of these late game situations like Hurts, then Dak wouldn't be getting the love Hurts is getting.
I don’t think any QB has looked all world this season. However, no QB has played better than Dak the last 5 games. He’s been getting a lot of love lately for his play around the league. It’s just some of the fans here that continue to hate on him. Aaron Rodgers has a video out praising him. The problem is we haven’t beaten anyone of note and a lot of fans are skeptical. Naturally Hurts is getting a lot of love because he was second in the MVP voting last season and lost only one regular season game. Plus he led his team to the Super Bowl. He’s in the MVP conversation again and only has one loss this season. He’s 25-2 during the regular season his last two seasons.

quickccc

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater or Dak lover--I consider myself a Dak realist--but to overlook how well he has played this year and how important he is to the team is damn near criminal. Herer are the latest odds:

Jalen Hurts (+115 to +150)
Patrick Mahomes (+350)
Lamar Jackson (+400)
Tua Tagovailoa (+900)
Dak Prescott (+1000)
Christian McCaffrey (+1500)
Brock Purdy (+1700)
CJ Stroud (+1800)
Trevor Lawrence (+3000)
Josh Allen (+4500)

I'm not going to argue against Hurts. The dude has turned into Mr. Clutch. He doesn't have his TE and Johnson didn't even play Sunday and still accounted for five TD's in that crap weather. I get it. But IMO Dak should be #2 or #3 on this list. You want to argue Mahomes is being hurt by his receivers? Okay, but he has the best coaching in the league and a top O-line to boot. Lamar has a very complete team, basically the Eagles of the AFC (kind of scary how those teams are mirror images of each other). Tua is throwing to a track team every game. There is no way Tua should be ahead of Dak, and I argue Lamar as well. Can't blame Dak for the Cardinals loss, as the entire team spit the bit there. Other than the debacle at the end of the Eagles game, Dak has been great and MVP worthy. If Dak and Hurts continue to play like this, and Hurts wins, so be it. He deserves it. But if Hurts falters and has a few bad games, and Dak stays consistent, he should be the MVP. No Dak hate or love, he has just been that good.
Whose list of odds MVP does this belong to ?

Peter King ? ... Adam Schefter ?... Ian Rapoport ? ...Nate Burleson..... Kurt Warner ?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Hurts odds going to take a tumble in the next 2 weeks bet on it. 49ers are going to maul them this weekend.