Dak had an outstanding game tonight

J12B

Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He had a good game overall, especially since this team can't run the ball to save their lives.

But it's the Dak and CeeDee show. That will only go so far if nothing else works.
I know there isn’t much there from the OL, but there are times where it seems like the old Pollard would have been able to bounce outside and at least pick up 5.

Zman5

Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.
Beginning of the season, he said he was going to keep his INTS to 10 or less this year. So far he has 8. He most likely will keep that promise.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Can we talk about the go ahead drive? Can we discuss the DIME to Cooks on third and long to extend the drive? Are we allowed to mention Dak went 5-5 and threw another DIME to Cooks for the TD? He also avoided and sack and hit Tolbert for a big catch as well.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
It’s not on any player that the team is one dimensional on offense. That’s easy for good opposing defenses to tear apart, like the Niners.

If the team had a plan for depth in the o-line, the run game would be much better, and Dak would have time to spread the ball around.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
without Cee Dee this offense would be bottom of the barrel .

dak is not that good at all
Who's throwing the ball to CeeDee? Who's escaping pressure to even find CeeDee on the 92 yard play and to make plays all night? Who's dropping DIME's to Cooks on the go ahead drive? Who's going 5-5 on said drive? You're smarter than this. Giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's throwing the ball to CeeDee? Who's escaping pressure to even find CeeDee on the 92 yard play and to make plays all night? Who's dropping DIME's to Cooks on the go ahead drive? Who's going 5-5 on said drive? You're smarter than this. Giving you the benefit of the doubt.
You beat me to it, ha ha ha ha.

stiletto

Reaction score
He had a good game overall, especially since this team can't run the ball to save their lives.

But it's the Dak and CeeDee show. That will only go so far if nothing else works.
I mean I kind of prefer it. Roger to Pearson, Aikman to Irvin, Montana to Rice, Young to Rice, Romo to Dez. The only reason we lost in Miami was they went away from it for 2.5 qtrs. Silliness. Should be Dak's first read on like 90% of drop backs then 5% ferg, 5% cooks. No reason to do anything else anymore.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I think I agree. You'd like to think we could put up more points but Dak was under constant pressure and our RB sucked. If Pollard didn't drop a big gainer and CD fumble we'd probably say he was lights out.