Dak had an outstanding game tonight

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
That's what happens when you take a 3rd down back and make him a full time back...he is getting beat up and that robs him of his strength.
I remember him saying that his legs were gone after one run against the bears.

And that’s when I knew he shouldn’t be the lead guy.

Because his game is primarily quickness/speed

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I think I agree. You'd like to think we could put up more points but Dak was under constant pressure and our RB sucked. If Pollard didn't drop a big gainer and CD fumble we'd probably say he was lights out.
Concerned with Steele. He's going to see elite edge rushers in the playoffs. Dak is having to play INCREDIBLE far too often.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.
Way too much audiblizing at the line of scrimmage.
Throwing the ball away downfield to nobody too many times.
Forcing the ball to Ferguson in double coverage, on more than one occasion.

Not great

plymkr

Reaction score
I think Dak played really well tonight. I feel all things considered this was one of his best games of the season. He had a banged up Tyron and he lost Tyler during the game. He then put up a clutch 4th quarter drive going 5-5 and getting a score with no threat from the run game.

I know I’m labeled a “Dak hater” but I’m really not. I just try to be objective and unemotional about his play and treat him like any other player. I will say that without emotion or bias Dak balled out tonight. This was the game that I wanted to see the last 2 weeks. Team is struggling and he took them on his back and made plays. Hopefully this will propel him into the playoffs.

Praxit

Reaction score
He had a good game overall, especially since this team can't run the ball to save their lives.

But it's the Dak and CeeDee show. That will only go so far if nothing else works.
..I will add Lions have real good run D.

Praxit

Reaction score
I think Dak played really well tonight. I feel all things considered this was one of his best games of the season. He had a banged up Tyron and he lost Tyler during the game. He then put up a clutch 4th quarter drive going 5-5 and getting a score with no threat from the run game.

I know I’m labeled a “Dak hater” but I’m really not. I just try to be objective and unemotional about his play and treat him like any other player. I will say that without emotion or bias Dak balled out tonight. This was the game that I wanted to see the last 2 weeks. Team is struggling and he took them on his back and made plays. Hopefully this will propel him into the playoffs.
...he threw that pick, trying to make .play.
Gotta give Dak props. He's getting better every week.

stiletto

Reaction score
4 punts , 2 FGs .

why is that outstanding for a QB ?
Clutch throws to comeback and go up in the 4th qtr by 7...with not much time left. There were other problems like your FF Coach that almost lost the game because of time management.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.
I wouldn't call it an outstanding game, but it was a good game. He dusted off the missed TD to Cooks and the INT to turn in a good effort. Some fans will judge those 2 plays to analyze Dak's entire game or fact they only scored 20 points but no QB is perfect every throw.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure I would be making this post. Dont get me wrong, Dak made the plays to get us a win, barely, but it outside of CeeDee Lamb I am not sure he did too much.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
from 2000 until now, can anyone tell me how many championships and SBs we ve won with better than 1 dimensinal offense? anyone?

go ahead, we ll wait.

in the NFL, this is what works, if you win with it, it works. end of story.

No one has the perfect offense. they just have teams they got one over on.

plymkr

Reaction score
...he threw that pick, trying to make .play.
Gotta give Dak props. He's getting better every week.
Yeah I wasn’t happy with the pick but it was inconsequential to the game. Since the Lions gave it back to us in downs. Campbell is an idiot. What I am excited about was Dak going 5-5 and making clutch throws on the TD drive. Like you said he’s getting better and I’m excited the moment didn’t get too big for him. That’s progress and it’s exciting to see that in a playoff atmosphere game while we’re getting ready for a playoff run. Let’s hope he keeps getting better as we go here. But very encouraging.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
we are tired of applauding for mediocre performances .

2 tds isnt an 'outstanding' performance . 4 punts .

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had 2 TDs all game .

outstanding ????
Probably would have had 3, but CeeDee fumbled that opportunity away. I think CeeDee was outstanding for obvious reasons and Dak was outstanding when you consider no running game and horrendous pass blocking at times. I don't think everybody understands what Dak is doing without much help.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Agree, he played great . He also did the same last game driving the team to victory Before the loss.