Dak had an outstanding game tonight

Ken

Reaction score
One 3-and-out, 4 punts.

Fun fact:
Cowboys entered tonight having punted 40 times this season, fewest in the entire NFL.

Even after tonight, we're tied for the fewest with Buffalo at 44.
*3 punts

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dak had a pretty good game, but too many times he tried to take shots instead of running the offense. That usually results in 50/50 returns and that's pretty much how the game played out.

I would rather him be aggressive Dak than dear in the headlights Dak...for sure.

Praxit

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn’t happy with the pick but it was inconsequential to the game. Since the Lions gave it back to us in downs. Campbell is an idiot. What I am excited about was Dak going 5-5 and making clutch throws on the TD drive. Like you said he’s getting better and I’m excited the moment didn’t get too big for him. That’s progress and it’s exciting to see that in a playoff atmosphere game while we’re getting ready for a playoff run. Let’s hope he keeps getting better as we go here. But very encouraging.
..he's maturing in the game. I see more relax posture back there.

Its almost like, he knows plan B is always available. Run and extend the play.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.
This is true

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
we are tired of applauding for mediocre performances .

2 tds isnt an 'outstanding' performance . 4 punts .

Both defenses played very well. Offenses aren't going to look fantastic in low scoring games dictated by defense. Those are the games where the little details win or lose you the game. The Cowboy defense had a few lapses last night but they won the game along with Lamb's terrific game. I will take an ugly win over a painful loss every time.