Dak had an outstanding game tonight

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Do you even enjoy this game anymore?

We just won. We are in the playoffs and will win 12 games this season.
What are you so miserable about?

You hate Dak.... so what? why do you care if another fan likes him or thinks he played well? Why does that bother you?
what are you talking about ?

im actually nervous we arent ready for the playoffs , im not delusional .

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I know there isn’t much there from the OL, but there are times where it seems like the old Pollard would have been able to bounce outside and at least pick up 5.
Really! No, no and no. Did you watch the same game? We try to run inside the tackles on every play with very little blocking. I did not see one situation where Pollard could have bounced the play outside.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Really! No, no and no. Did you watch the same game? We try to run inside the tackles on every play with very little blocking. I did not see one situation where Pollard could have bounced the play outside.
I don’t pay for all-22 anymore or else I’d have some plays for you tomorrow.

I’m not saying it was an abundant amount, but there were a few times where Pollard had a choice between going forward or trying to get outside of the unblocked contain guy.

In fairness to Pollard he trusted that the holes would open up and plowed forward.

But I remember when he had the ability to make something out of nothing on the edges.

Proof

Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.
the interception was on ceedee imo

superonyx

Reaction score
what are you talking about ?

im actually nervous we arent ready for the playoffs , im not delusional .
I'm talking about you coming here fresh off of a win against a 11 win team and being so negative.

So you are nervous? So what? Do you think telling happy fans they are wrong will calm your nerves?
What's your goal if not to bring others down to your level of misery?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Dak played really well tonight. I feel all things considered this was one of his best games of the season. He had a banged up Tyron and he lost Tyler during the game. He then put up a clutch 4th quarter drive going 5-5 and getting a score with no threat from the run game.

I know I’m labeled a “Dak hater” but I’m really not. I just try to be objective and unemotional about his play and treat him like any other player. I will say that without emotion or bias Dak balled out tonight. This was the game that I wanted to see the last 2 weeks. Team is struggling and he took them on his back and made plays. Hopefully this will propel him into the playoffs.
If that was the case, you would have acknowledged long ago that he’s having a great season. Too late to try and spin yourself back on the ship. You think we forget?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.
Honestly, even the INT was a shared responsibilit. CeeDee was waving to get attention and then just waited. At some point I was hoping he would be aware that it was going to be a contested ball.

Polkton31

Reaction score
2 tds (which would have been 3 if Ceedee had held onto the ball while crossing the goal line), 2 FGs, 1 int . 4 punts . Which culminated in a Win against a playoff-caliber team that was 11-4, clinched their Division, and is the #3 seed in the NFC.

outstanding ? no. BUT, then again, stats don't matter, only W's.
Fixed it for you. :thumbup:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
XsPWGY2.png
INT could have been a TD

Gallup was WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field and Dak forced it toward Ceedee

DallasInDC

Reaction score
50% 3rd down conversion, threw for over 300 yards and 68% completion percentage. None of it was in garbage stat padding time, and the only true bad play was the INT.
If not for the dropped passes, he would have been over 70% completion percentage.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
XsPWGY2.png
INT could have been a TD

Gallup was WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field and Dak forced it toward Ceedee
I don't think Dak trusts Gallup, but it would be beneficial if Gallup started ballin'. Imagine CeeDee, Cooks and Mr. Toe Drag Swag all being "on" at once. With better O-line play and some Fergie and Schoon thrown in, we just might be able to overcome the faulty run game. I say use CeeDee and Turp a little more in the run game. We have to try something.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
4 punts , 2 FGs .

why is that outstanding for a QB ?
You do know football is played with an opposing defense on the field? This isn’t 7 on 7 (not yet at least).
Dak played a decent game. When he had time, he was on point (as expected). It’s painfully obvious this team is going to go as far as the OL will take them. Zero run game and shakey pass blocking will end this team’s chance to make a deep playoff run. We all like to blame Pollard, but that OL is getting beat at the point of attack on a lot of plays.