Dak had an outstanding game tonight

Nav22

Reaction score
Beginning of the season, he said he was going to keep his INTS to 10 or less this year. So far he has 8. He most likely will keep that promise.
Funny thing about that is he didn't actually say that.

He said "I won't have tipped interceptions" and whoever reported it thought they heard "10 interceptions."

So everyone who wrongly clowned him for thinking he said "10 interceptions" will STILL most likely end up looking stupid.
:laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak had 2 TDs all game .

outstanding ????
I'll help you out here.

2 TDs/game game would get you to 32 TDs through 16 games, right? 16 x 2 = 32

That's exactly the number of passing TDs Dak has this season, in 16 games.... 32.

Guess who leads the NFL in passing TDs this season? Dak Prescott, with 32.

You're hilariously dense when it comes to NFL football.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
how many 3 and outs tonight ???

how many punts ???
Well the OP has a point. This team is so friggin one dimensional... actually I got from Dak against the Lions what I've been missing so many times before in close games. He carried the team on his shoulders. Doesn't have to be a beat down. Photo finishes are ok if we're on the winning side. And the pass offense did enough to win the game and that's all that matters.

Now go do it three times in the play offs too Dak. Will be hard enough with games on the road n all.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Who's throwing the ball to CeeDee? Who's escaping pressure to even find CeeDee on the 92 yard play and to make plays all night? Who's dropping DIME's to Cooks on the go ahead drive? Who's going 5-5 on said drive? You're smarter than this. Giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Beat me to it ..........maybe he is, his post is dumb.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes, the INT was bad, but those are going to happen.

Other than that, his play was exceptional.

Especially considering he has absolutely no run game and pass protection was average at best.

That 92 yard Touchdown pass to Lamb was an absolute dime.
I dunna have a problem with the INT. An INT. by him is now a rareity, not a patern .
Lads, I would like want a Dak-like performance in the regular season. I want the Tom Brady/Aikman/Montana leadership and temperament in the playoffs.

ghst187

Reaction score
Dak played well, OL turned in another stinker and our run game is racing to the bottom in the league. It’s ugly. We saw how being one dimensional in the playoffs last year worked out once Pollard went down.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak made some key throws no doubt but the last 3 weeks the offense has put up scores of 10, 20 and 20. Average of 16.66 points per game. Not great for the #1 offense (or not sure if we still are). The 5 games before that we were averaging right at 40 ppg, although the competition has been tougher lately.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
It's clear right now that we need another guy like CeeDee at the top of their game. San Fran has 3 (CMC/Deebo/Aiyuk)

aikemirv

Reaction score
He played well enough tonight but I wouldn’t call it outstanding. There is no reason to pile on Dak tonight.
26-38 with a 9.1 ypa and a rating of 103 which would have been much higher if CD does not fumble through the endzone and scores there. Can't ask for much better. Dime down the seam to Ferguson that was dropped a well even though there was good defense there. He took a couple sacks but Hutchinson was truly a monster out there.

Ken

Reaction score
without Cee Dee this offense would be bottom of the barrel .

dak is not that good at all
This guy is so miserable about Dak it is comical.

Yes...Dak has one weapon and no running game.

Somehow he thinks this is Dak's fault lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
One 3-and-out, 4 punts.

Fun fact:
Cowboys entered tonight having punted 40 times this season, fewest in the entire NFL.

Even after tonight, we're tied for the fewest with Buffalo at 44.

That's an impressive stat. Just shows how efficient the offense has become.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak made some key throws no doubt but the last 3 weeks the offense has put up scores of 10, 20 and 20. Average of 16.66 points per game. Not great for the #1 offense (or not sure if we still are). The 5 games before that we were averaging right at 40 ppg, although the competition has been tougher lately.

Yes, however, Detroit has a really good defence. Like, really good! You can't score 30+ points every game. Especially not against a defence like that. Dak played well enough to lead this team to a win. He did his job, and last week, he had this team in a position to win if the defence could do their job.