Twitter: Dak had football field built at his home

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL If Dak signs a long term agreement, all your countless posts like this one are going to look pretty funny. :laugh:
Funny is how for almost 2 years you Dak-Trolls posted with vegence that Dak will get his long term deal......
Now back to your corner and pray he somehow manages to beat good teams this coming season!!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Funny is how for almost 2 years you Dak-Trolls posted with vegence that Dak will get his long term deal......
Now back to your corner and pray he somehow manages to beat good teams this coming season!!

Shows how little you know. I'm not a Dak troll nor a fanatical Dak hater. I'm just not limited to Dak posts like you are.
You''re the one who has been making all the predictions, not me.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Campbell’s Chunky Soup helped pay for it.

No money making imagination by Dak. He should have been making a chili commercial then he could do a documentary on his Field of Beans. Glad it wasn't a Charmin Ultra Strong commercial.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Its called getting paid for production based on the market value of your field.

Unfortunately for you greeters at wal mart are still only worth $8 an hour

What ??? You can earn 8$ at Walmart ? I am changing jobs on monday.

Thanks mate for the heads up!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Shows how little you know. I'm not a Dak troll nor a fanatical Dak hater. I'm just not limited to Dak posts like you are.
You''re the one who has been making all the predictions, not me.

I scroll thru threads randomly now and then to find posts like the one you answered. Just to put the poster on my ignore list.

I do this not because i felt offended. I do this just to filter out those people who are not worth my time. For sure it leaves only a few people but it feels so much better to have conversations with persons who actually have something to say.

I have to admit i always leave 3 or 4 idiots pff of my ignore list. Just because when you only talk to and with intelligent people i sometimes feel stupid myself. I then check the posts of those and that make me feel better again. ;-)

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I scroll thru threads randomly now and then to find posts like the one you answered. Just to put the poster on my ignore list.

I do this not because i felt offended. I do this just to filter out those people who are not worth my time. For sure it leaves only a few people but it feels so much better to have conversations with persons who actually have something to say.

I have to admit i always leave 3 or 4 idiots pff of my ignore list. Just because when you only talk to and with intelligent people i sometimes feel stupid myself. I then check the posts of those and that make me feel better again. ;-)
i should feel honored you haven't ignored me yet.

or maybe you have lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
we are now at the point they will believe that field position has no correlation to having more success on offense.
They have talked in so many circles that they don't even realize they've essentially said Garrett Is a good catch and the special teams and defense are good....all so they can continue their mission against Dak lol.

khiladi

Reaction score
By the time the Cowboys played the Bills, Dallas was ranked second in play-action usage and a third of Dak’s yards were off of it. 30% of his plays are off play-action with Moore. Garrett had no control over the offense and hasn’t since 2014. Dallas with Linehan and Moore have basically installs play action for Dak when he runs from Center or out of shotgun and don’t use him in traditional five to seven step drops, which severely limits them especially in play calling, especially in the Coryell. They’ve been catering Dak’s limitation his whole career. They got rid of Dez after he was supposedly the reason Dak was forcing the ball to him and made the offense Dak friendly and Dakwas supposedly the guy, because he doesn’t force the ball, but takes what’s given to him. That failed, so they got Cooper. Cole Beasley was a victim of the Dak apologetics, though teams basically started doubling him which resulted in Dak bumming in 2017-2018. Cole went to the Bills and had his second best season ever and most TDs I believe in his career for a season if I remember correctly.

Further, this idea that Zeke isn’t impacting the way defenses play the Cowboys and that Dak is basically a product of the run game is a joke. That stat isn’t going to show up in amount of times Zeke runs into stacked boxes, though with the amount of times Zeke has actually run into them, because defenses don’t think much of Dak, has consistently worn him down over the years. It’s no surprise Dallas is mediocre in the red zone when Dak has to go through his progressions.

Again, this idea that the offense and play calling hasn’t been adjusted to Dak’s “skill set” is utterly asinine.

As Hyde, the safety of the Bills said:

“I think it starts with stopping the run,” Bills safety Micah Hyde said Tuesday. “That’s the No. 1 thing. From there, you try to make them one-dimensional. ... Put the offense in passing situations, that’s when you’re able to get takeaways.”

Dak completely sucked against 3 of the 4 top five defenses against play action, including the awful
Bears for a reason. The only one he played decent against was the Rams and that’s because Zeke went off the OL stymied even AD, who didn’t get to Dak.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bill...cle_7b6854af-e371-59c1-b9c8-d11cf0c4acdb.html

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas starting field position was 26.19 ranked 30, while KC was 28.81 at 10. The number 1 team was NE at 32.64. The difference between Dallas and 20 other teams, meaning KC was a whopping 2 yards. KC in fact had less drives at 158 to Dallas 170 and they drilled scored more in the red zone and Mahomes missed two games. By the end of the season, in the last three games, KC was basically at 80% scoring in the red zone.

It’s a joke to think that a whopping two yards was of that much significance, when Dallas was 17th in red zone scoring overall and 22nd overall. And Dallas was actually second in yards per drive, at 39.99 yards, meaning they were compensating first this ‘starting FP’ more than adequately. The league average was 32 yards, meaning close to 8 yards difference between Dallas and the average NFL team in that stat. The league average for starting FP was a whopping 28.41, meaning less than 3 yards between Dallas and an average team. 8-3 is 5 yards...

Starting FP may or may not matter in this regard, but one thing is clear is that it’s blown way out of proportion.

So come again...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Dallas starting field position was 26.19 ranked 30, while KC was 28.81 at 10. The number 1 team was NE at 32.64. The difference between Dallas and 20 other teams, meaning KC was a whopping 2 yards. KC in fact had less drives at 158 to Dallas 170 and they drilled scored more in the red zone and Mahomes missed two games. By the end of the season, in the last three games, KC was basically at 80% scoring in the red zone.

It’s a joke to think that a whopping two yards was of that much significance, when Dallas was 17th in red zone scoring overall and 22nd overall. And Dallas was actually second in yards per drive, at 39.99 yards, meaning they were compensating first this ‘starting FP’ more than adequately. The league average was 32 yards, meaning close to 8 yards difference between Dallas and the average NFL team in that stat. The league average for starting FP was a whopping 28.41, meaning less than 3 yards between Dallas and an average team. 8-3 is 5 yards...

Starting FP may or may not matter in this regard, but one thing is clear is that it’s blown way out of proportion.

So come again...
2 yards a drive is not insignificant. Its 340 yards over the course of a season.

khiladi

Reaction score
2 yards a drive is not insignificant. Its 340 yards over the course of a season.

that has nothing to do with the DRIVE itself... even if it’s 1 billion yards over the season somehow magically, you still got two yards to go on each drive to score. Dallas has 170 drives to KCs 158 and still put up less points than KC in the red zone, meaning they had more chances.

If you want to make a better argument about special teams talk about missed FGs... but half of the NFL had kicker issues. The Patriots had to go and get Folk after their kicker got hurt.

12+88=7

Reaction score
It amazing how the conversation was about KC, but it got changed by another poster to Dallas, so he can say I was attacking Prescott.

And Prescott's name was never mentioned.

So who is pursuing an agenda?