Dak has become a turnover machine under McCarthy

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry needs to let McCarthy run his offense. Jerry continues with the fantasy that running the same offense that won him 3 SB 30 years ago will win in today's game. Since the glory days we have had the same offense, except to the Gailey years. I hope Moore gets hired elsewhere amd McCarthy installs his offense.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Dak is officially a bum. He got outplayed by Mr. Irrelevant. The last guy picked in 2022 outplayed him. Let that sink in.
It's been my position for years that there are more NFL capable QBs available in later rounds.
Being able to harvest these guys is how you can build the next dynasty.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Since McCarthy has taken over, Dak has failed to go two consecutive games without a turnover of some sort (INT or Fumble)

I heard that stat today on ESPN countdown and was shocked.

Obviously we are stuck with him, so maybe its time to get an OC in here thats going to harp on ball-security
What is especially weird is that he was always one of the best in the league at protecting the ball his first 5 seasons. I really don’t know what happened. It is mystifying.

LocoBates

Reaction score
He’s not as bad as the haters here make him out to be but not as good as the lovers make him out to be. He’s a middle of the pack QB that is having too much put on his plate. Part of it is his overblown salary that limits the roster forcing him to try and be something he isn’t. You can’t blame him for that, blame the GM/Owner
AFAIK it was Dak demanding the salary, not Jerry offering it. Tom Brady knew that taking a big contract would limit Pats and not provide good team players to make it to SB and win as many times as they did. You take the Big money you can't complain about too much put on your plate. With that said, the GM/Owner is also part of the problem for accepting such nonsense. They both are to blame on this.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I absolutely can and will blame him for that

He asked for more money than TB 12 ever made in a season

He wanted to be paid like he's capable of carrying a team. Then he's not exempt from blame when it becomes clear he can't carry the team

It’s for management to identify that he isn’t worth what he believes he is. It’s their failure for paying him limiting what they can do to make the team stronger.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak sucks . He’s a good person and says all the right things but he sucks at championship football .
he’s destined for the hall of ok to good , not great to hall of fame . This team will never win a super bowl with Dak