Dak has boat party

Rayman70

Reaction score
Apparently heresay is plenty of proof if its a Dallas player...but I guess actual video evidence isn't quit enough to punish a Giants player. Its really bull **** guys! Its stunningly brazen. Its almost a political thing that Goodell is doing if you stop and look at his actions or INACTIONS.A real commish would have been calling a presser denouncing OBJ saying we have no room in the NFL for illegal drugs and prostitution that tarnishes the shield and the sport. He should have took a strong stand from day 1. His silence should concern us all as humans and fans of this sport. Its a tricky road to go down if this is how things will be handled. Goodell is proving himself a fraud.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Meh lol, I actually happen to like going to NJ. The irony is that it's my favorite state outside of Texas. Though yeah, Newark is a bad town, but the airport is pretty nice. I love going to the shore there, which is where I live during the summer on vacation, and I kinda actually do want to live there full time.

During the summer for a few weeks a year, I base out of Seaside Heights, and I love that town. It's probably my favorite place.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Apparently heresay is plenty of proof if its a Dallas player...but I guess actual video evidence isn't quit enough to punish a Giants player. Its really bull **** guys! Its stunningly brazen. Its almost a political thing that Goodell is doing if you stop and look at his actions or INACTIONS.A real commish would have been calling a presser denouncing OBJ saying we have no room in the NFL for illegal drugs and prostitution that tarnishes the shield and the sport. He should have took a strong stand from day 1. His silence should concern us all as humans and fans of this sport. Its a tricky road to go down if this is how things will be handled. Goodell is proving himself a fraud.

I see your video evidence and raise you an admission in the case of Brown vs. Elliott. It also reeks of something else of which I will not get into unless in PM.

Section446

Reaction score
By the way, our QB getting suspended for Marijuana use would be the most Cowboys headline ever.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
If he starts golfing, he's a lost cause.
I0vhtuA.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
Like I said. FAKE NEWS.Its some so called tabloid journalist going rogue to tarnish Americas team...trying to start a fake story to take away from the good off season we have had. Don't be fooled.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Non-story here. It's a cigar, and I'm not 100 percent certain it's even Dak.

There's more to the Odell Beckham video than there is to this....

Yup, and there's nothing in the rule book that says that a player can't smoke a cigar. I personally don't like cigars, but I'm not going to hold it against Dak if he does. It's not against the NFL rule book, and there'd be no way to prove it's weed even if it was.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yup, and it's sad that the media has to lower itself to this level regarding us.
Its 24/7 man...and its unwatchable really. Talkin about sporting news. I have to be really careful how I say that. Lets just say I choose my sports news sources wisely. Good honest reporting is like finding frog hair. lol. If its BSPN..I don't even bother...and haven't in 10 years.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Yup, and it's sad that the media has to lower itself to this level regarding us.

Dallas Cowboys + Controversy = Lots of web traffic. Whoever runs that site (and I never heard of it) likely got the green light from his boss to run a Dak story so long as he didn't outright accuse him of smoking weed.

Anybody who knows anything about Prescott knows he wouldn't put himself in this type of position, especially seeing firsthand how the Elliott incident distracted the team last year.

Like I said, let's move on.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys + Controversy = Lots of web traffic. Whoever runs that site (and I never heard of it) likely got the green light from his boss to run a Dak story so log as he didn't outright accuse him of smoking weed.

Anybody who knows anything about Prescott knows he wouldn't put himself in this type of position, especially seeing firsthand how the Elliott incident distracted the team last year.

Like I said, let's move on.

Yup, and that's all this is.