Dak has boat party

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
That isn't Dak. I call BS.

For those of you saying that it’s not Dak Prescott, you’re either blind or didn’t watch the video. There’s no doubt that it’s Dak. No. Doubt. Watch the whole video not the freeze frame.

As for what he’s smoking, looks to me that it’s a Black and Mild. Those are not made for smoking with bud. And no, you can’t get the tobacco out and put marijuana in - there are way easier ways to do that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
lastly..IF you want to watch espn,better get ready for a sports "journalist" to stand up on their soap box and read the riot act as well. I mean..****...can we just get the darn sports of the day?! lol...Is that too much to ask? that's MY RANT. NEXT.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As for what he’s smoking, looks to me that it’s a Black and Mild. Those are not made for smoking with bud. And no, you can’t get the tobacco out and put marijuana in - there are way easier ways to do that.
I disagree. A seasoned and dedicated smoker can use anything.

CPanther95

Reaction score
For those of you saying that it’s not Dak Prescott, you’re either blind or didn’t watch the video. There’s no doubt that it’s Dak. No. Doubt. Watch the whole video not the freeze frame.

Doesn't really matter what's in it. Once you start speculating about all the things that could have been put in the cigar, you may as well speculate about what illegal things are in Tom Brady's pockets.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
lastly..IF you want to watch espn,better get ready for a sports "journalist" to stand up on their soap box and read the riot act as well. I mean..****...can we just get the darn sports of the day?! lol...Is that too much to ask? that's MY RANT. NEXT.

Outside of Monday Night Football and college football games, I have not watched ESPN in several years. I gave up on them the moment they stopped simply reporting sports news and turned into a tabloid network.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter what's in it. Once you start speculating about all the things that could have been put in the cigar, you may as well speculate about what illegal things are in Tom Brady's pockets.

Exactly, there's nothing to see here. There's no way to know what's in that cigar, and to suspend him for it would be ridiculous. Not that Goodell is opposed to suspending our players for ridiculous "reasons".

Rayman70

Reaction score
Outside of Monday Night Football and college football games, I have not watched ESPN in several years. I gave up on them the moment they stopped simply reporting sports news and turned into a tabloid network.
yup..pretty much me too. Its just not worth my time or the trouble. Plus..I feel they think they should tell US...the fans how to think,feel,VOTE at times...and its implied guilt shaming...and I decided many years ago I was gonna get my news elsewhere. That's why they are failing.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Nothing to see here...please move on.

9cc.gif

gmoney112

Reaction score

You can, and it's pretty easy. Not that I would know or anything, but I did go to college for 5 years.