Dak has "It"

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He certainly has the right mentality, an excellent work ethic, and natural leadership ability. That's three "its" I can think of.

What he does not have, at least not yet, is the ability to overcome sub-par line play, horrible receiver play, and predictable playcalling from his coaches.

Dak has to be a lot better, but he's also a scapegoat at the moment. This team's problems run far deeper than a struggling sophomore quarterback.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
The ability to win 13 games as a rookie.
Including 11 in a row. And win offensive rookie of the year after being drafted in the 4th round. Having 4 INTs vs 20+ TDs. Playing very well in the playoffs and leading a scoring drive late in 4th only for his defence to let him down.

Oh but he's had a bad stretch where's he's been sacked 10+ times from behind so whys he good again?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Including 11 in a row. And win offensive rookie of the year after being drafted in the 4th round. Having 4 INTs vs 20+ TDs. Playing very well in the playoffs and leading a scoring drive late in 4th only for his defence to let him down.

Oh but he's had a bad stretch where's he's been sacked 10+ times from behind so whys he good again?

A refreshing dose of common sense. Thank you!:thumbup:

jaybird

Reaction score
He certainly has the right mentality, an excellent work ethic, and natural leadership ability. That's three "its" I can think of.

What he does not have, at least not yet, is the ability to overcome sub-par line play, horrible receiver play, and predictable playcalling from his coaches.

Dak has to be a lot better, but he's also a scapegoat at the moment. This team's problems run far deeper than a struggling sophomore quarterback.
Last year he had a knack of making a play just st the right time. Average if not below average most of the game, but some how got it done
The opposite of Romo. Most of us got carried away with the Dak band wagon. Including me. He seem to have that IT factor for winning.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:clap:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
That's all we heard from everybody for about 15 months. Can someone tell me what "It" is? Thank you.
I believe the condensed definition of “it” is: the ability to hand off to a 1st team All Pro RB and throw 5 yard passes to a wide open Witten/Beasley behind the protection of three 1st team All-Pro OL while playing a rotten schedule featuring 1-15, 2-14 and 3-13 teams.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I believe the condensed definition of “it” is: the ability to hand off to a 1st team All Pro RB and throw 5 yard passes to a wide open Witten/Beasley behind the protection of three 1st team All-Pro OL while playing a rotten schedule featuring 1-15, 2-14 and 3-13 teams.

Dak beat teams with winning records last year: Packers, Steelers, Ravens, Commanders, Vikings, Buccaneers, Lions.

At the time they played them, the Ravens and Buccaneers had top five defenses (Baltimore was number one in November 2016).

Gameover

Reaction score
That's all we heard from everybody for about 15 months. Can someone tell me what "It" is? Thank you.
He was second in QBR just three games ago.

His QBRating was around 98 just three games ago

Through the first 8 games he had accounted for 20 total TD.

Maybe not Tony Romo but pretty solid for a second year QB I would say.

Let's see if he can rebound from this setback

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He was second in QBR just three games ago.

His QBRating was around 98 just three games ago

Through the first 8 games he had accounted for 20 total TD.

Maybe not Tony Romo but pretty solid for a second year QB I would say.

Let's see if he can rebound from this setback

Dak was long overdue for a slump of some kind. It happens. Some people want a quarterback to paint sixteen perfect masterpieces every season of his career.

Unless they clone Tom Brady, I don't think that's a realistic request.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score

Come on now. He went into Pittsburgh and Green Bay last year, two places where the home teams rarely lose, and made some huge throws in pressure packed situations.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak was long overdue for a slump of some kind. It happens. Some people want a quarterback to paint sixteen perfect masterpieces every season of his career.

Unless they clone Tom Brady, I don't think that's a realistic request.

Due for a slump?.......when was Romos 3 game slump? Too funny