Dak has made the lowest rate of bad throws in the NFL

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
With the Saints loss looming and so many NFL pundits and fans saying that Dak is an awful QB and can't get the job done, they would have you to believe that Dak is the worst passer in the NFL or one of the worst. But, look at how other QBs who NFL pundits and fans alike rate as so much better than Dak. And look at where some of them are ranked on the list. This list proves that even the QBs who some rate as head and shoulders above Dak makes bad throws. But, every off target off or a throw that isn't perfect by Dak gets highlighted and blown up.

shabazz

Reaction score
Oh Lord, its ramping up again
20160806__halloffame6.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh Lord, its ramping up again
20160806__halloffame6.jpg
With the Saints loss looming and so many NFL pundits and fans saying that Dak is an awful QB and can't get the job done, they would have you to believe that Dak is the worst passer in the NFL or one of the worst. But, look at how other QBs who NFL pundits and fans alike rate as so much better than Dak. And look at where some of them are ranked on the list. This list proves that even the QBs who some rate as head and shoulders above Dak makes bad throws. But, every off target off or a throw that isn't perfect by Dak gets highlighted and blown up.

YEP HOMER ATTACK!!!!!!

JeffInDC

Reaction score
10 points and a loss is in no way connected to him

Was he perfect? Hell no (he even owned up to the missed TD). But, last I checked, he also wasn’t responsible for the 2 killer fumbles, the BS Offensive PI, and the game plan that thought it wise to keep running up the gut where the Saints D is the strongest. But, I guess you and others will still try to put this all on him.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ironic that data giving the QB credit is looked on by some as an anointing. The same group gives negative data on his individual play, and defend it with name-calling, sarcasm, vitriol, and defensiveness.
Just admit you're a Dak fan boy and stop the madness. Both sides do the same thing but you only speak on one side.

superonyx

Reaction score
Was he perfect? Hell no (he even owned up to the missed TD). But, last I checked, he also wasn’t responsible for the 2 killer fumbles, the BS Offensive PI, and the game plan that thought it wise to keep running up the gut where the Saints D is the strongest. But, I guess you and others will still try to put this all on him.
Don't feed a troll and get sucked into some of these negative types.
He could have played the worst game of his life and it wouldnt make the facts posted by the OP and less legit.

Can you imagine hating your own teams QB so much that any mention of anything positive sends you off on a temper tantrum?

One's life must really suck to be this person.

shabazz

Reaction score

Plenty of blame all around, but the thread was started to deflect ANY blame from him

superonyx

Reaction score
Just admit you're a Dak fan boy and stop the madness. Both sides do the same thing but you only speak on one side.
It's not madness to post a stat that is impressive for the starting QB of your favorite team.

This place has become overran with people with 13 year old mentalities.

Xbox vs PS
Apple vs Android
Chevy vs Ford
Nvidia vs AMD

How can one be a "fan boy" of his own teams starting QB?

superonyx

Reaction score
Plenty of blame all around, but the thread was started to deflect ANY blame from him
You don't get to speak on someone else intentions.

Why does this bother you so much?
Are you really insecure that someone else may have a different opinion than you?

Aren't we all Cowboys fans?

Us humans suck. Always needing to find something to fight over.

shabazz

Reaction score
Alot of us have been thrilled to see Dakota feast on the bottom feeder defenses but when the 26th ranked Saints defense stuffed the run we expected to see Dakota light up their secondary but that didnt happen. and to be fair the drops did contribute for sure, but just 10 points? c'mon man

shabazz

Reaction score

Are you really insecure that someone else may have a different opinion than you?

I can surmise someones intentions any time I please. Who died and made you the arbiter of all things internet? Its a forum to express views. if its too hot get out da kitchen. oh and Kumbaya

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Wasn't even attended to deflect blame. Just to point out that he isn't as awful of a QB as some make him out to be. Does that make bad throws or miss WRs? Yes, he does. But, some make it seem like he does it way more often than the QBs that are projected to be head and shoulders better than him make.