Dak has made the lowest rate of bad throws in the NFL

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dak could have done better to score more points against the Saints, as well as the whole offense could have. Some are placing most of the blame on Dak. And you had some Cowboys fans, fans of other teams, and NFL pundits use the Saints game to jump on Dak and say that this is proof that he is just an average or below average QB who will never get the job done.

And more focus is on Dak than on the OL failing to do their job against a good Saints defensive line and 2 fumbles by Zeke and Witten. Then 2 OPIs on Cooper. None of this helps out the QB, when points and sustained drives are hard to come by like it was on Sunday.
The QB gets too much credit and too much blame. When Dak was getting most of the credit for the first three games be honest were you in threads mentioning all the others that should share in the credit or silent? Since I'm pretty sure we know the answer as the youth like to say keep that same energy lol. Seriously we all just need to be consistent no matter what side we take.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Oh Lord, its ramping up again
20160806__halloffame6.jpg

LLLOOOLLL

superonyx

Reaction score
You're saying you don't take sides but are only coming at posters on one side. Yep definitely not taking sides good sir. If you're wondering good sir about your first question you're just being lazy to be honest. People have different opinions on things so they don't see it the same way and that leads to disagreements. That isn't a novel idea whether you like the same team or even on more important things than sports.

As far as your second question this logic doesn't even make sense? What the heck does a going back and forth on a Boys messagebaord have to do both running up on a random outside where they aren't talking sports with you? You have to make sense sir and not just post any ole thing because it sounds good to you when you started typing. Why don't you ask the Dak homers the same thing but I forgot since you agree with them you don't.

As for your third question you aren't every poster so what you do doesn't work for everybody nor do they want to do things your way. I agree we are all Boys fans but it doesn't mean we have to see eye to eye on everything because that's unrealistic. Nobody does no matter what similarities football or otherwise they have in common. Lastly just because you wouldn't do doesn't mean other won't. The same could be said for me too that's just life esp on a messagebaord.
You read what I typed and changed it in your mind so you could state some obvious things.
I didn't take sides on Prescott. I took a side to question why someone who doesnt like Dak feels so compelled to attack a poster who does. This could be about any player. It's not taking a side in this childish back and forth Dak debate you seem to enjoy.

Also in no way did I imply that everyone has to share an opinion. My question is why do some people feel so upset or emotional or whatever is driving them to either attack or fight or debate someone just because they don't share the same opinion.

You either completely misunderstood my questions or you avoiding it on purpose because framing what I said in the way you did makes you more comfortable responding.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Plenty of blame all around, but the thread was started to deflect ANY blame from him

This, and he did miss a wide open receiver in the back of the endzone, that should have been a TD and made my wife run upstairs faster than U. Bolt, when it was not completed because she saw my face turn red and that is hard to do being a black man.

Cebrin

Reaction score
No issues at all?

:facepalm:
Hey, bro. Even I am a critic. You know this. Last weeks game wasn't on him I feel. 2 turnovers, and balls hitting guys in the hands, then being dropped.... The most frustrating pass of that game for me was the endzone miss early on. Had he set his feet, we may have won that game. However, comparing that to Zeke, and Witten giving up the rock, and our defense letting the Saints eat clock all day set the tone. I think the gameplan wasn't good enough either. Hopefully Moore learns from it, and we bounce back against GB.

Cebrin

Reaction score
You can't win games with turnovers, and no ball control. The team failed. It wasn't all on Dak. The pressure was constant, the run was stagnant, playcalling, defense terrible on 3rd down, turnovers, etc. They'll bounce back.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just admit you're a Dak fan boy and stop the madness. Both sides do the same thing but you only speak on one side.

Comprehension my friend. I am not a fanboy of any player. What I tend to do is keep my bias to myself. I like your "He hit me first" defense.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You read what I typed and changed it in your mind so you could state some obvious things.
I didn't take sides on Prescott. I took a side to question why someone who doesnt like Dak feels so compelled to attack a poster who does. This could be about any player. It's not taking a side in this childish back and forth Dak debate you seem to enjoy.

Also in no way did I imply that everyone has to share an opinion. My question is why do some people feel so upset or emotional or whatever is driving them to either attack or fight or debate someone just because they don't share the same opinion.

You either completely misunderstood my questions or you avoiding it on purpose because framing what I said in the way you did makes you more comfortable responding.
You wish I read what you wrote and changed it in my mind. I don't have to do any of that the proof is in your post regarding the truth in my post.

It don't matter what you say your post betrays you period. First you say you didn't take a side but the next sentence you say you took a side? Come on sir. Again don't matter how you frame it you're taking a side whether you want to admit it or not by not questioning everybody.

You did imply that everyone has to share an opinion or more closer to what you implied share a way of doing things by asking your little questions. I didn't misunderstand your questions or avoid them at all. If that's what you need to post to feel better or that you won go ahead and do that.

starfan1

Reaction score
You can't win games with turnovers, and no ball control. The team failed. It wasn't all on Dak. The pressure was constant, the run was stagnant, playcalling, defense terrible on 3rd down, turnovers, etc. They'll bounce back.
no its Daks fault that fits their narrative better. He made one bad pass that I seen in the end zone and we score 10 points. Had that pass been made and Cobb catch it which as we saw is not a given then we win. So with that in mind it must be daks fault because hes average.

Tony never missed throws and if were behind center it would have been complete for sure. Honestly all jabs aside the fumbles and the dropped pass from cobb had just as much impact . Only having 7 possessions because our defense let the saints march up and down the field between the 20's had as much impact. The 2 pass interference calls on cooper were huge. And play calling. When the cowboys passed on first down they made a 1st down 100% of the time I believe the stat was. The problem is they didn't do it enough.

For whatever reason they felt like 2017 offensive philosophy was the way to go.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Comprehension my friend. I am not a fanboy of any player. What I tend to do is keep my bias to myself. I like your "He hit me first" defense.
Comprehension is my friend hence why I called you another fan boy. What you claim you tend to do and what you did aren't the same here. I don't have a he hit me first defense because I don't get hit first at all.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Comprehension is my friend hence why I called you another fan boy. What you claim you tend to do and what you did aren't the same here. I don't have a he hit me first defense because I don't get hit first at all.

I know you are, but what am I? Once again, since I don't run in soft language circles, what is a fanboy?

superonyx

Reaction score
You wish I read what you wrote and changed it in my mind. I don't have to do any of that the proof is in your post regarding the truth in my post.

It don't matter what you say your post betrays you period. First you say you didn't take a side but the next sentence you say you took a side? Come on sir. Again don't matter how you frame it you're taking a side whether you want to admit it or not by not questioning everybody.

You did imply that everyone has to share an opinion or more closer to what you implied share a way of doing things by asking your little questions. I didn't misunderstand your questions or avoid them at all. If that's what you need to post to feel better or that you won go ahead and do that.
Then unfortunately for you its the 3rd option. Flat out comprehension ability.

I didn't take a side on Dak. You seem a little slow so I will help you. Taking a side on Dak would mean I am posting stuff to support him being awesome or I would be posting stuff to discredit his accomplishments. All I did was question why someone like you feels the need to fight with people that you don't agree with. What are you hoping to gain? You want everyone to agree with you.....then what?

Its great to share different opinions. Thats what makes this place great. What makes this place suck is posters like you that are so insecure that you need to attack anyone who doesnt share your opinion on a player.

So since you are not avoiding my questions then answer them.
Why does it bother you so much if someone likes Dak or thinks he is great? Why does it bother you if someone posts a positive stat about our QB?
What are you hoping to accomplish with this?

Vandyr

Reaction score
Of course, the inbred Dak haters don’t care about facts. Mainly because they’re not intelligent enough to process the information.

You and other homers are just as bad. I wasn't a hater, but I always thought he was average at best. He has really impressed me this season and my opinion of him has changed. That being said, being completely blind to his faults is no better than blaming him for everything.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Then unfortunately for you its the 3rd option. Flat out comprehension ability.

I didn't take a side on Dak. You seem a little slow so I will help you. Taking a side on Dak would mean I am posting stuff to support him being awesome or I would be posting stuff to discredit his accomplishments. All I did was question why someone like you feels the need to fight with people that you don't agree with. What are you hoping to gain? You want everyone to agree with you.....then what?

Its great to share different opinions. Thats what makes this place great. What makes this place suck is posters like you that are so insecure that you need to attack anyone who doesnt share your opinion on a player.

So since you are not avoiding my questions then answer them.
Why does it bother you so much if someone likes Dak or thinks he is great? Why does it bother you if someone posts a positive stat about our QB?
What are you hoping to accomplish with this?
Whatever makes you feel better sir.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me slow but I understand people like you need to feel above folks so yep I guess I'm slow to your super fast posting smh. I didn't avoid your questions. I answered them you don't like the answers. I can't answer a question that doesn't apply to me so go find someone it does apply to and ask them.

Nav22

Reaction score
You and other homers are just as bad. I wasn't a hater, but I always thought he was average at best. He has really impressed me this season and my opinion of him has changed. That being said, being completely blind to his faults is no better than blaming him for everything.
What are his faults? Break it down, smart guy!