Dak has never beaten the Bills!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
That made me curious so I looked it up. The other team Dak hasn't beaten is Denver. That'll have to wait for now.
I did the exact same thing. I started to ask the question but decided to Google it instead. It was interesting to see just how dominating he has been in the division.

I'm sure they have a lot more respect for him than our own fans do.

Mark

Reaction score
Dak has only played BUF once...four years ago, in Dallas. Lost, 26-15 (2019).

The last Cowboy QB to win a game against the Bills was Tony Romo (@ DAL, 2011).

The last Cowboy QB to win a game against the Bills, in Orchard Park, was Tony Romo (2007).

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has only played BUF once...four years ago, in Dallas. Lost, 26-15 (2019).

The last Cowboy QB to win a game against the Bills was Tony Romo (@ DAL, 2011).

The last Cowboy QB to win a game against the Bills, in Orchard Park, was Tony Romo (2007).
I believe the 2007 game was when Romo threw 4-5 INT's, and we scored nothing but FG's and still won the game!!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I believe the 2007 game was when Romo threw 4-5 INT's, and we scored nothing but FG's and still won the game!!

I was at this game…it was Monday night football week 4. Trap game because the following week we had a huge matchup with the patriots who would go to be undefeated during the regular season. I’m pretty sure we scored a touchdown tho bc TO had a failed 2 point conversion which made us have to onside kick - which we got.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Hated but loved that game,can you believe Nick folk is still playing,I watch that game on YouTube.. still classic.
This explains alot..seriously this is the Romo game you watch...I'm a Romo fan also, maybe look up good games, hell the rams might come up..you would kill Dak over that Bills game..

bigE79

Reaction score
This explains alot..seriously this is the Romo game you watch...I'm a Romo fan also, maybe look up good games, hell the rams might come up..you would kill Dak over that Bills game..
Wth are you talking about,I watch all the old games and I don't have to explain **** to you and why the need to bring dak into this? I don't think he needs your protection.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I did the exact same thing. I started to ask the question but decided to Google it instead. It was interesting to see just how dominating he has been in the division.

I'm sure they have a lot more respect for him than our own fans do.
We have the most ridiculous fan base in the entire league. There’s still fans that don’t want Dak as the QB. They would rather have a reasonably priced journeyman leading the team.