Dak has never beaten the Bills!

blueblood70

Reaction score
OK let me get this straight so they're keeping records of a player who allegedly hasn't beat two teams both are not in his conference both hardly come up on the schedule and the last time he lost to the bills it was on the road and guess where we're going again yes it matters you don't get them at home you always get them at their house and you don't see them very often they're going to be a couple teams that you don't beat...so yeah I don't think he cares.. What I'm betting is he didn't even realize this unless somebody brings it up...

All that matters is we beat the bills because we need to beat the bills not for Prescott to finally win against the bills after only seeing him one time. that's so laughable he's never beat the bills oh in the one game that he's met them in a bad weather game at their house....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No one wants that. What they want a 1st round QB on a rookie contract.
:lmao:You “were” one of the Dak bashers. There’s a handful here who want Dak gone. And wanting a rookie QB is wanting Dak gone so you just said you want Dak gone. Only at CZ. Classic.

Hardline

Reaction score
:lmao:You “were” one of the Dak bashers. There’s a handful here who want Dak gone. And wanting a rookie QB is wanting Dak gone so you just said you want Dak gone. Only at CZ. Classic.
Valid criticism isn't bashing. :thumbup: