Dak has never beaten the Bills!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Yep we never seem to beat them. Remember Ron Dayne beating us on Turkey Day 2005. Got blown out in Dak's first game back in 2021. Blown out at Denver in 2017. The crazy 51-48 game with Romo vs Peyton Manning.

I honestly don't remember the last time we beat them. I am 39 and can't remember beating them as an adult.
The last win was during the Aikman and Elway era.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The only teams that Dallas has never had a winning record against:

1) Browns
2) Raiders
3) Baltimore

We've managed a 500 record against the Raiders a couple of times, but always lose the game that would give us the lead in the series.

We've never even been .500 against the Browns or Ravens.

The bright side is that the Cowboys currently rank #1 in the NFL for most teams they have a winning record against currently.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No one wants that. What they want a 1st round QB on a rookie contract.
There’s plenty of fans that want that. I’ve seen it on the board. I’ve seen everyone from Marcus Mariota to Derek Carr when he was available to Baker Mayfield. The majority would like us to burn a first round pick on a QB as that’s going to guarantee someone better than Dak.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
That's a pretty great stat, I had to look up the other Qbs, I already knew Brady beat every team, the other 4 where Brees, Peyton, Mahommes and Favre. That's some great company :cool:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Butt hurt he’s doing so well aren’t you. :laugh:
Know what I hate listening to? The new pee wee herman 'small' ex coach throwing in opinions on the NFL Channel, as if he had great insights on the stonewalling by backs on today's linemen. His view of dominance and flow of game is not a broadcasters' view of developing true sacrificing excitement in games. I would rather listen to a Tony Romo or even a Daryl Green instead. I hate feeling like I'm instead listening to abstract stats for excitement instead!

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I believe the 2007 game was when Romo threw 4-5 INT's, and we scored nothing but FG's and still won the game!!
Actually, there were 2 TD's scored by the Cowboys in that game, but in the 4th. quarter they decided to go for a 2-point conversion and failed. You're right about Romo though, he threw 5-INT's and had 1-Fumble {Total of 6 turnovers}. **Thanks to Nick Folk's 4 field goals they pulled out the win = 25 - 24.**

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Know what I hate listening to? The new pee wee herman 'small' ex coach throwing in opinions on the NFL Channel, as if he had great insights on the stonewalling by backs on today's linemen. His view of dominance and flow of game is not a broadcasters' view of developing true sacrificing excitement in games. I would rather listen to a Tony Romo or even a Daryl Green instead. I hate feeling like I'm instead listening to abstract stats for excitement instead!
a broadcasters "view of developing true sacrificing excitement in games"?

huh?:huh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, there were 2 TD's scored by the Cowboys in that game, but in the 4th. quarter they decided to go for a 2-point conversion and failed. You're right about Romo though, he threw 5-INT's and had 1-Fumble {Total of 6 turnovers}. **Thanks to Nick Folk's 4 field goals they pulled out the win = 25 - 24.**
Didn't Romo have a really nice game winning drive? (FG) Clutch? Even with the turnovers.

IIRC.

Flamma

Reaction score
I heard an interesting statistic. The Cowboys with Dak at QB are 1-8 when underdogs in the last 4 years. I think Cooper Rush has more wins with the Cowboys as dogs, so that should tell you that the stat is meaningless.

John813

Reaction score
Don't forget the 2007 Bills game the Bills called a timeout right before the first game winning kick so Folk had to nail it again.
Remember watching that game with my dad. We both went wild after the 2nd kick went through.