Dak has never beaten the Bills!

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Dak has only played BUF once...four years ago, in Dallas. Lost, 26-15 (2019).

The last Cowboy QB to win a game against the Bills was Tony Romo (@ DAL, 2011).

The last Cowboy QB to win a game against the Bills, in Orchard Park, was Tony Romo (2007).
I only remember the infamous 5 INT Romo win vs the Bills in 2007. What a game.. Still don't know how we won..

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I’m worried about Gabriel Davis. He got open a few times vs KC. I mean WIDE open and Allen didn’t see him.

May not be as lucky

GINeric

Reaction score
He’s beaten the cowboys plenty of times in 8 years

And the Cowboys have beaten him back plenty of times with league leading penalties that he didn't commit, but had to try and dig us out of.

His trash *** former offensive coordinator Kellen Moore has beaten him plenty of times too with having an extremely low football IQ as an offensive coordinator as well.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
We have the most ridiculous fan base in the entire league. There’s still fans that don’t want Dak as the QB. They would rather have a reasonably priced journeyman leading the team.
What's hilarious, is they say we could never win a SB with Dak, yet they somehow believe we can win a SB with a journeyman...makes absolutely no sense. And don't say we could put up all pros all around a journeyman. The money saved maybe able to get 1-2 overpriced FAs and you could still do that with a high priced QB with creative financing as other teams have demonstrated.

Praxit

Reaction score
..welp, it's.right for the Pickens.

If there's has been any possible year
This is the one.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This is the next box to check. Big road game against a playoff caliber team after the biggest win of the year.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
That made me curious so I looked it up. The other team Dak hasn't beaten is Denver. That'll have to wait for now.
idk - they're heating up a the right time and the AFC is weak...he can close the cycle this year.
Except the Cowboys. Dak will never beat the Cowboys.

I hope.

quickccc

Reaction score
That made me curious so I looked it up. The other team Dak hasn't beaten is Denver. That'll have to wait for now.
And only been one game vs each team ... with that stat, it's not like it's been several games that Dak has played
against them.

vicjagger

Reaction score

The last Cowboy QB to win a game against the Bills, in Orchard Park, was Tony Romo (2007).
Despite 5 picks, IIRC.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Despite 5 picks, IIRC.
And Dallas gave up a kickoff return for a TD that game as well. The Cowboys defense did a good job of limiting the Bills that game despite being in poor position most of the time due to the turnovers. Romo did hit both Witten and Crayton for TDs. One of the craziest games I've seen Dallas play.

EGTuna

Reaction score
I’m 51 and graduated college in 1994, and the Cowboys haven’t beaten the Broncos since I was still in college.

Rowdy1

Reaction score

Oh man I remember that 2007 Romo come back game it was awesome! I hope Dak can pull off a beatdown up there.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
I only remember the infamous 5 INT Romo win vs the Bills in 2007. What a game.. Still don't know how we won..
30ish seconds Bills 24 - Dallas 16 and after a dreadful game Romo pulls off the impossible to get out of there with the "W"

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dallas in general is cursed against the Broncos.
Yep we never seem to beat them. Remember Ron Dayne beating us on Turkey Day 2005. Got blown out in Dak's first game back in 2021. Blown out at Denver in 2017. The crazy 51-48 game with Romo vs Peyton Manning.

I honestly don't remember the last time we beat them. I am 39 and can't remember beating them as an adult.