Dak has never played better

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
23 tds/6 ints. Qb rating 108-109. He's playing incredible. With poise and confidence is off the charts. His accuracy is much better. Great leadership. Got to give McCarthy credit too. This offense has made Dak better. Something changed after the Niners game. Cowboys still have a chance at the division and home field.

JayFord

Reaction score
He's been playing well
and before anyone says anything he played elite vs Philly

secondly you can only play who you're scheduled to play...you can't just say ok let's play Philly or San Fran now

J_Allen

Reaction score
I was very harsh on Dak and wanted him benched, but he has turned it around. It reminds me of his rookie year, but even better.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
You must have been over the top harsh on him to want him benched. He’s never played that poorly to warrant a benching, especially with what we have backing him up.
Right. And follow up question would logically be ‘and for whom?’.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
23 tds/6 ints. Qb rating 108-109. He's playing incredible. With poise and confidence is off the charts. His accuracy is much better. Great leadership. Got to give McCarthy credit too. This offense has made Dak better. Something changed after the Niners game. Cowboys still have a chance at the division and home field.
Haters....10...9....8....7...6...etc! Lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
Haters....10...9....8....7...6...etc! Lol
Let me teach the fools on site by referencing Dolly Parton's half-time song: 'We are the Champions...we are the Champions, we'll fight to the end...because we are the Champions!

And there just isn't a right way to do the wrong thing!!

The perfect prep starting next game against Seattle. They play San Francisco tonight. How to be effective against their current status will be shown tonight by Seattle.

When the Cowboys prepare for their encounter with the 49's, they will have prepared already learning to beat the talents that gave them the most trouble, when preparing for Seattle...next, Seattle!

Saltycowboy

Reaction score
Agreed his level has increased. The difference has been he decided to use his legs and is extending plays. If he can continue this level there is a chance we can advance in the playoffs. I am holding judgment until I see him do it in the playoffs.

Mark

Reaction score
Agreed his level has increased. The difference has been he decided to use his legs and is extending plays. If he can continue this level there is a chance we can advance in the playoffs. I am holding judgment until I see him do it in the playoffs.
The re-introduction of Dak-as-run-threat has been very effective. He also had excellent pass protection tonight.

Brooksey

Reaction score
He is in some kind of zone, it's impressive to watch and as a critic I love to see it, I love to eat crow with Prescott.

He has to keep it going against the better teams and he can. He has to play fast and fearless

FanofJerry

Reaction score
All these stats over 8 years suggesting he is decent...

More than usual claiming he is playing the best ball he has ever played....

Some suggesting hes playing the best ball in the league...

Yet...a significant silenced group still says we should trade him...

Math is fuzzy to me.

Something doesnt add up.

Trade the best bus driver in the league over contract numbers that have nothing to do with the QB? Or...trade one of the best QB's in football...just cause of hate?

Kellen and now Mike have best Offence in football...what like 3 out of 4 years?...who is the common denominator? Or does that not fit the narrative? Or is our schedule easy?