Dak has never played better

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
He's playing so well right now......anyone who is hating is just straight up delusional! There is some major chemistry building with this offense. Hope he keeps it up the rest of the way!

If you have not seen the Horsemen in a while, he is playing great ball. Lol. Lex, let me know you are still here. But on a serious note, I guess Aria doesn’t post anymore.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Dak has played an amazing stretch of football that gives him a chance to be in the conversation for MVP over the final month of the season.

Hold up ... what?! A hat tip to the guy for ignoring the doubters ( *raises hand* ) and playing sound football.

But like any of these awards, it’s what is done in the month of December that matters — especially for Dak, given his career narrative. Dominate Seattle, Philly and Buffalo like this? Then he will really be cookin’.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dak, man this is rough on me but seeing how the protection is under McCarthy and the vertical routes under him are, I have to root for Dak. He's been tearing it up. I seem to go back and forth with him, but for now, I'm riding with him until we're out of it.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
They definitely do have a chance, but they can't do it alone. They need help from some other team to catch the Eagles. If the Cowboys beat the Eagles in their upcoming game, they are still one loss behind the Eagles, and the Eagles also have the tie-breaker over the Cowboys right now.

With that said, the NFL schedule makers did not do the Eagles any favors when they made up the schedule. When the Eagles play the 49ers in 10 days they will have had all 10 days to rest and prepare. The Eagles will only have 7 days. The same thing happens the next week when the Cowboys have 10 days from Thursday to Sunday and the Eagles only 7. That extra preparation time is a significant advantage. Time will tell whether that theoretical advantage proves to be a real advantage.

All that means there definitely is a chance. Time will tell if it turns out that way.
I think if the Eagles lose to the Niners and we beat the Eagles we will have the advantage over them.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott continues to play his best football as he led the Dallas Cowboys to a 45-10 victory on Thanksgiving against the Washington Commanders.

On Thursday, Prescott was 22-of-32 on pass attempts for 331 yards and four touchdowns.

Prescott also has 10 career games with four touchdown passes, tying him with Tony Romo for the most such games in Cowboys history.

According to Inside Edge, Prescott has thrown 13 touchdowns on 148 pass attempts since Week 8, which is the best pass-attempts-per-touchdown rate in the NFL.

Over the last 10 games, he has a passer rating of 107.3 while throwing for 2,604 yards on 237 completions and 19 touchdowns.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/...dak-prescott-up-for-success-nfl-week-12-2023/

According to Inside Edge, Prescott has thrown 10 touchdown passes in the red zone since Week 8, which is the most in the NFL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
;) I told y'all so!!!

Now who is hungry for breakfast to be served?

IMG-20231029-190225.jpg

:muttley::grin::flagwave:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Just imagine how well he could be doing if the run game was more reliable and could take pressure off of him??
:hammer: :hammer:

Pretty sad how so many of Dak's critics don't realize Dak is putting up such numbers while opposing Defenses come at him knowing we don't have much of a running game to help keep pressure off of Dak. Dak is carrying this Offense. He deserves much more respect and appreciation. Period.

mattwill

Reaction score
I think if the Eagles lose to the Niners and we beat the Eagles we will have the advantage over them.
The Head-to-Head would be a push with both the Cowboys and Eagles winning once
Won-Lost in the Division would also be a push with both teams having 5-1 records (right now the Eagles are 3-0 and the Cowboys are 3-1)
Won-Lost in common games would both be 11-3
Won-Lost in Conference would be 10-2 for the Eagles and 9-3 for the Cowboys. That loss to Arizona is the killer

To Break A Tie Within A Division​

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs​

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory in all games.
  6. Strength of schedule in all games
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I've been one of his biggest skeptics on here but have to admit he is playing the best iv'e seen him play. CD dropped a couple today too, that deep bomb was perfect as were most of his passes. He did miss a wide open Ferguson which was probably his only mistake today. I still need to see this kind of performance from a winning ball club. Still need to see him win in the playoffs.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Based on team play or him solely?

State your case.
Case is simple... if Dak has a game where he goes 17-30 for 230 yards 1 TD and 1 or 2 picks in the playoffs, he will get roasted, even if he won the league MVP award.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He has elevated his game, but a lot of the teams were not that great during the stretch.
yet the "Great," Lions just had back to back games against mediocre teams and they struggled mightily in both games.... should have lost both. The Chiefs struggled mightily with the Jets. The Eagles LOST to the Jets... Dallas CRUSHED the Jets... and yet it is said the Jets are nobody after the Dallas arse whooping.