Dak has one of his best passing practices ever during 1st day of full pads T.C. 2022

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All who post negative realities about Dak should be banned from this site!
Are you Happy-Pappy????
P.S. While you're at it change the name of the site to the DAKZONE......:rolleyes:
That fits you since the only thing you post about is Dak.

plymkr

Reaction score
Amazing what a complete injury free offseason can do for a NFL player especially at QB.
Yes, I'm very curious to see what Dak can do without the ankle injury, weird shoulder/back injury and calf. I ended last season very down on him. I thought he regressed. But maybe it was all those injuries. So seeing these videos makes me optimistic about him.

starfan1

Reaction score
And have I not agreed Tony needs more plays? have i not said moore is waasting pollard?

on one hand you say i 'fly off the handle'...then on the other you say you dont respond to my zeke criticism? Not sure what to make of it. So you admit you ONLY respond when I defend zeke...or as you say "fly off the handle".

Pollard is NOT "better". Pollard does what he does better. Zeke does what he does...better. Pollard the battering ram? Pollard the guy who hurt himself in light duty?

You think asking Tony to do what Zeke does and he'll be "better". He hasn;t done it yet...there's zero evidence or stats or any facts to say that.

So...I am waiting for you to provide my Dak bashing comments . Your chance to be a man of your word, and be rid of me uttering zeke ever again. You said it...time to man up.

Pollard is better at everything besides blocking you go do your own reearch its been posted many times. Pollard runs just fine between the tackles and does just fine with YAC and nobody wants him to be an every down back like you always say. in terms of the rest of this gibberish you wrote you can go pull it up. Im not going to look up all the different times you have liked the nonsensecal dak bs that these Dak whiners have posted and you have been active in some of them. so dont sit here and be this victim because youre not and dont try and change the my words to suit your narrative.Weve talked in other threads besides Zeke threads. We just bump heads in those.

if you cant discuss Zeke level headed then you may want to find someone else to talk to about it. Zeke is Meh to me Ill root for him on sunday and thats where it ends when hes gone ill lose no sleep. I can find zekes or pollards anywhere they are a dime a dozen

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Was honestly more impressed about Tyler Smith. Sounds like the blocking on that side is much better with him in

Hardline

Reaction score
Was he practicing against a Cover 2 defense with a defensive linemen trying to take his head off?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He had a good first day at TC but he followed it up with a horrible day of practice. His inconsistency continues.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
its my belief there is room in the middle. the extreme sides and the accusatory sides...are maddening.

It is maddening, Dak can be a good QB with room to make improvements AND play a good game in a loss AND be part of the reason in a bad game we lost....Just like most of the QB's. Dak has not been the reason we lost in many playoff games BUT he certainly did not play well in the last one for sure...that does not make me a homer or a hater its just the facts. The "vendetta" "Agenda" or whatever some have with some of these players is crazy....I root for the Cowboys that does not mean i cant see what happens in a game but i certainly dont want bad play form any players "So i can be winning" in some forum threads.....