Dak has one of his best passing practices ever during 1st day of full pads T.C. 2022

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dakota "Toad Hunter" Prescot is racking up those PRACTICE YARDS this year. Heck, I hear he's may be in the running for the best PRACTICE QB in the league. Once the real games start he'll be back to his old tricks of throwing those un-catchable super tight spirals at the receivers and TE's feet or over their heads.
It's coming! :thumbup::flagwave:

starfan1

Reaction score
It's coming. :thumbup::flagwave:
Honestly I could care less I’d Dak stays or goes but these folks think that he’s never thrown in tight windows or had a good deep ball or never had scramble ability. Just fill in the blank . I’d like to see it against the better teams in league consistently but he’s a top ten qb and some of these simpletons think he’s scrap heap

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Honestly I could care less I’d Dak stays or goes but these folks think that he’s never thrown in tight windows or had a good deep ball or never had scramble ability. Just fill in the blank . I’d like to see it against the better teams in league consistently but he’s a top ten qb and some of these simpletons think he’s scrap heap
They and their personal agendas crack me up! :laugh:

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Because they're idiots who are both clueless and wear funny hats that they think is being ironic. World according to them.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
There's a HUGE difference in a fan and a homer.

I don't really care how I am viewed to be honest.

There's fans that can look at things objectively and then some fans (homers) that get mad at fans for looking at things objectively.
You certainly object to everything

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really think I care what Starfan thinks?
It's pretty evident you have a group of Dak blind here who place their idol over Team Cowboys!
I wish you and them GL and happy hunting!
its my belief there is room in the middle. the extreme sides and the accusatory sides...are maddening.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can say whatever you want, but at least I didn't quit last year like you.
By the way and just for the record, I never quit on the team. I quit on this board because of posters like you and @PAPPYDOG who post nothing but Dak hate and NOTHING else and are allowed to get away with it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you tend to deal in extremes man. I dont ignore it i just dont respond to it as you say this stuff all the damn time. look at your post history man and i gather the biggest chunk of them come in zeke threads as you tend to fly off the handle.and you are a bit sensitive about that topic.I dont think anyone outside of Roy has said zeke is trash. Mostly ive heard and Ive said is that he is a shell of his former self and and at this point needs to split carries with pollard whos better. That said maybe pollard gets moved to WR now.

another extreme
And have I not agreed Tony needs more plays? have i not said moore is waasting pollard?

on one hand you say i 'fly off the handle'...then on the other you say you dont respond to my zeke criticism? Not sure what to make of it. So you admit you ONLY respond when I defend zeke...or as you say "fly off the handle".

Pollard is NOT "better". Pollard does what he does better. Zeke does what he does...better. Pollard the battering ram? Pollard the guy who hurt himself in light duty?

You think asking Tony to do what Zeke does and he'll be "better". He hasn;t done it yet...there's zero evidence or stats or any facts to say that.

So...I am waiting for you to provide my Dak bashing comments . Your chance to be a man of your word, and be rid of me uttering zeke ever again. You said it...time to man up.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By the way and just for the record, I never quit on the team. I quit on this board because of posters like you and @PAPPYDOG who post nothing but Dak hate and NOTHING else and are allowed to get away with it.
All who post negative realities about Dak should be banned from this site!
Are you Happy-Pappy????
P.S. While you're at it change the name of the site to the DAKZONE......:rolleyes:

plymkr

Reaction score
At the end of last year, he was struggling in a way I hadn’t seen since 2017. Polar opposite of the player we saw in New England.
Yeah he was struggling pretty bad at the end of last year. This season will show if it was injuries piling up or if he was digressing. Its encouraging that he's throwing well in TC.

Reactions: G2

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Any improvement a QB makes during the off season is a big help. Of course he has to bring it to the regular season but seeing improvement shows the commitment on Dak part. He is not sitting on his butt doing nothing he is out looking for any edge that will improve his play.

True...
we could have these type of reports:

Commanders fans lose their minds over Carson Wentz training camp INTs

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ri...-carson-wentz-training-camp-interception/amp/

Or:
(Highlights - In practice, Wentz often has held the ball for several seconds, and in a regular season game it seems unlikely he would have gotten through his reads to Reyes. Or Over four days, Wentz’s throws regularly have included impressive strikes and inexplicable misses :muttley:)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/07/30/carson-wentz-two-minute-drill/