Dak has one of his best passing practices ever during 1st day of full pads T.C. 2022

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you want to kiss up to the Dak blind please leave my name out of your posts.
Many thanks!!!
That's weird. Starfan thinks you and me are best buddies. This is the second time you've asked to refrain from using your name. Hmmmm....maybe things aren't exactly as Starfan thinks he sees them.

I'll do my best to honor your request.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's weird. Starfan thinks you and me are best buddies. This is the second time you've asked to refrain form using your name. Hmmmm....maybe things are exactly as Starfan thinks he sees them.
Do you really think I care what Starfan thinks?
It's pretty evident you have a group of Dak blind here who place their idol over Team Cowboys!
I wish you and them GL and happy hunting!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm glad he had a nice practice.

But all the Dak threads seem more over the top than I can ever remember for any player at any time, anywhere, on any team, that I've ever seen in my life.

I know most were from a certain poster (not this one) that has about 10-12 threads already, but this is getting strange.
Aikman would go 2-3 practices in a row without the ball ever touching the ground, for example....and Tony had several too though maybe not several "perfect practices" in a row.
For Aikman, it was before social media, but it was borderline expected.

It's practice.

Having said that, better to have a great practice than a bad one!
I like that he was "throwing guys open"--which is what all good NFL QBs do.
Nevertheless...a good sign.
:starspin:

starfan1

Reaction score
You are so full of it. You have seen...well...you SHOULD have seen me be critical of Zeke and you just ignore it so you carry on like this. As long as you have this total dishonesty of the truth of it...we're gonna butt heads. Ya I saw you be critical of zeke a couple of times. we are going to bump heads because you think very highly of zeke and i dont and that dont sit well with you but thats ok. Ill lose 0 sleep. I have had a few posts where I have defended zeke as well but I can assure my post lean more heavily the other direction as i think his success was because of the offensive line and theres no doubt in my mind we could name a number of backs that can do what he has..He can block big deal its impmortant in the big scheme of things but less important than the other attributes a RB needs.

The ONLY thing I have EVER objected to with Zeke is that "he's trash". And that is a ludicrous statement. I don't even argue about being overpaid. I think half of ALL athletes are OVERPAID!

I have said over and over....he shouldn;t have held out...I'd'a sat him! Shouldn't have paid him THAT much jeeze obscene!. He came back out of shape. I was even critical of how easy he was getting tackled. Seems like there was an injury so i cut some slack on that.

But you CONTINUE to ignore it. Not cool man. It's BS is what it is. Also very hypocritical. YOU can come to the defense of players and being positive.....but you've rode my ax for years about me doing it? Crazy.

you tend to deal in extremes man. I dont ignore it i just dont respond to it as you say this stuff all the damn time. look at your post history man and i gather the biggest chunk of them come in zeke threads as you tend to fly off the handle.and you are a bit sensitive about that topic.I dont think anyone outside of Roy has said zeke is trash. Mostly ive heard and Ive said is that he is a shell of his former self and and at this point needs to split carries with pollard whos better. That said maybe pollard gets moved to WR now.

That's weird. Starfan thinks you and me are best buddies. This is the second time you've asked to refrain from using your name. Hmmmm....maybe things aren't exactly as Starfan thinks he sees them.

I'll do my best to honor your request.

another extreme

starfan1

Reaction score
Do you really think I care what Starfan thinks?
It's pretty evident you have a group of Dak blind here who place their idol over Team Cowboys!
I wish you and them GL and happy hunting!
and starfan thinks similalrly of your post style. It ranks right up there with this mornings flush. You think that anyone who dont think hes trash (like you ) thinks he is their idol. its another extreme and there is some middle ground thats where most of us are at. Most of us can look at the team objectively and see that the failures are team related not individual related. Roy and AC and maybe a few others have the highest opinion of Dak. You love trolling though as when I made my intial post I wasnt even referring to you. Somebody else was quicker on the mouse. of course you responded to to me because thats youre nature.

you can be a simpleton in that manner and easy to predict.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo came, went, and led this team to nothing.

So, no, there was never a real chance with him. It was all an illusion that you feel for just like you're doing now

I asked a question about how this board treated Romo while he was here and after he left. I didn't ask you to come in and defend another failure of a QB.
A bit harsh.
As you recall, Dallas twice came within possibly one play from advancing to the NFC title game with him....and both times he made the play that should have done it late in the game.
  • Giants---with 17 seconds left, he threw the should-have-been game-winner to Crayton, who blew the route. Perfect pass for the win. He gave us a chance
  • Packers--the Dez catch-overturn was a nice ball too. Maybe we still don't win that though. who knows, but he gave us a chance and had no incompletions in the entre 2nd half of that game.

In the end, they too came up short. So that's the bottom line

It's Dak's turn. If he stays healthy, maybe they break through

Proof

Reaction score
I wasn't around during the Romo days, but I have a question.

Did people treat Romo the way the do Dak? Thinking he's better than he is and every year is gonna be the year he puts it together... blah blah blah?

Is so, are a lot of those posters still around or did they leave when Romo left?

are you asking if fans were acting like fans? yes. yes they were

TheCritic

Reaction score
You can thank Kellen Moore for that. Go watch Kellen's BSU days and how he was a master at timing and ball placement.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
are you asking if fans were acting like fans? yes. yes they were
Okay.

When Romo was no longer on the team or when it became clear that he was not getting his job back did a portion of those fans stop posting?

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Yes someone with actually experience! No one is perfect but I definitely will listen to experience over non experience. So who advice would you take if making a financial decision, an accountant or the fry guy at McD’s?

It depends... If the fry guy is at McD's just for something to do while school is out, I may just listen to Fry Guy because he probably knows more than we think...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They believe it, that's all that matters. I think he was at the Sand Creek Massacre too.

Tony's fumble field goal? was that Dak? Little known fact Dak actually orchestrated the infamous Roy Williams WR trade also......

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Supposedly, Dak was throwing into super tight windows both short, mid and deep routes, plus Dak was throwing guys open.

Hope Dak keeps it up.

:starspin:

Dakota "Toad Hunter" Prescot is racking up those PRACTICE YARDS this year. Heck, I hear he's may be in the running for the best PRACTICE QB in the league. Once the real games start he'll be back to his old tricks of throwing those un-catchable super tight spirals at the receivers and TE's feet or over their heads.