Dak has ruined this team

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
it’s not Daks fault. it’s the FO fault. did Dak give tank his contract? did Dak extend Jaylon? did Dak cave on zekes hold out? did Dak wait too long to extend him to a cheaper deal? no, this front office has messed up.

movaughn88

Reaction score
The idiotic Dak hate is ruining this board. OP sounds like a high school girl ranting about her lunch table nemesis.

And all of the disciples fall in line with their predicable posts. There used to be people that understood football on here.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Corrections its 20 years as Dak took over 6 years ago and we are 26 years in hunger land.
6 years of Dak 1 playoff win....not exactly an elite-level performance from our fearless leader!
how many playoff wins with Romo? how many playoff wins prior to Romo? how many playoff wins since 1996, with his biggest choke job against the Giants in 2012? yeah, Dallas and Elite don't go together regardless of who is the QB. but go ahead. just hate on Dak....throw Romo in there. he sucked too

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dumb is thinking Dak isn't greedy, did you forget nobody wanted to pay him that kind of $$$$?

A single guy needs 40 mill a year, even you can figure out that is a....nay! The guy will BS about anything if the $$$$ is right as he sells anything and he also needs 40 mill a year?

He knew how much Zeke was costing us do you think he cared, hell no! But for him to think he should be paid like an elite QB was simply stupid.
he is smart for asking as much as he can. if it was me, I would have done the same. so did Zeke, and he did it two years left on his contract, that's greedy. Lawrence, seriously, one good year in all his years and got the biggest DE contract back then.

you sound jealous. very jealous.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This isn't true. Dak turned turned down an offer that would have made him the second highest paid QB in the league at the time of the offer. This offer was made to him as soon as it was possible per league rules, after his third season.

Dak chose to "bet on himself" and proceeded to play hardball for both more money and an unprecedented shorter term.

All easily verifiable so you don't have to take my word for it.
so you are saying Dak was smart and ended up making more as a result....hmmm.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The idiotic Dak hate is ruining this board. OP sounds like a high school girl ranting about her lunch table nemesis.

And all of the disciples fall in line with their predicable posts. There used to be people that understood football on here.
It's next to impossible to have a discussion, reading some of the renters in here that do nothing but trash Dak - it's old.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

There are still plenty that do, just kinda have to skip by the "Dak zinger" crowd, there are stiill some that can have a good enough debate about other positions and honest debates about where Dak is. But yeah they are the loudest crowd but still pretty small just post the same thing over and over and over...while telling others how obsessed they are with Dak..lol its kinda funny and ironic ...

Slick

Reaction score
You should’ve been trashed for wanting Dak to sign elsewhere. He’s the least of our problems. If it was up to fans like you the Cowboys would be looking for a QB every year like Washington. The Cowboys would’ve been the ones giving up three draft picks for Carson Wentz.
Wrong. If it was up to fans like me, we'd have hired a real GM, and head coach, and let them run the football program. That's pretty obvious.

No team has won the super bowl without a top flight defense, but have with a great defense and decent QB.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
it’s not Daks fault. it’s the FO fault. did Dak give tank his contract? did Dak extend Jaylon? did Dak cave on zekes hold out? did Dak wait too long to extend him to a cheaper deal? no, this front office has messed up.
Did Dak run to the promised land with 14 seconds remaining on the clock?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
yep, the only bad thing is the guests who set on the left side of the 50, he won't be able to see them. lol and his friends bring any kids, they better not rush him because he would knock over the bbq grill from fear.
If @Corso would write a script for this and we could contribute,, there could be some serious movie rights with an opening scene like that.

kskboys

Reaction score
he is smart for asking as much as he can. if it was me, I would have done the same. so did Zeke, and he did it two years left on his contract, that's greedy. Lawrence, seriously, one good year in all his years and got the biggest DE contract back then.

you sound jealous. very jealous.
Very odd conclusion. I didn't detect any note of jealousy in his post. Exactly what makes you claim that?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Did Dak run to the promised land with 14 seconds remaining on the clock?

nope. don’t get me wrong this ship is not sailing to the promised land and the captain needs to give answers. dak is at fault of what happens on the field. he’s no “young guy” no more.

but FO shouldn’t have paid him then. like they shouldn’t have paid Jaylon and Zeke