Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No he isnt. Making a business decision is NOT PLAYING BEFORE YOU GET PAID. lol. Do you even understand the term? He got paid. Why does he care now all of a sudden if he has a big injury that makes him miss time? He gets paid REGARDLESS. '

Business decision to you means he got paid and now he doesnt care anymore and hes gone soft. Meanwhile. Hes out there doing sprints and practicing just not throwing. He isnt in Cabo drinking margaritas like someone else on this team was doing. He didnt sit out. Hes been rehabbing like crazy.

What business decision actually means is not putting yourself in harms way in fear of losing out on a big contract. Dak already has that. If you are going to attack the guys character. At least use the right terms.
Because getting all that money has made it to where he don't care if he misses time for not. He's paid now. He would not have pulled this the last 5 years.

He's doing sprints? So what? While guys like CeeDee are balling out he's running sprints because he won't do anything else. Good for him. I guess he should be rewarded for that now? He should be rewarded for doing like 1% of his job?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Umm has the season started has Dak missed games HATER?? Rediculous responses around here..

So ove the top this place has become the Jerry springer of the sports world
LOL. Thought for sure you'd have him on ignore as well by now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't think Brady has ever missed practice due to injury or soreness? lol

No doubt Brady is the top but I am trying to figure out are you saying Dak should have played with the broken ankle? As for pay Dak got paid in his FA year as others have done and as others will do. Lets say Dak took 25 mill a year by the end of his FA deal he would be making way less than all others. Players get the contract when FA hits, by 2 years Dak contract will not likely be a top 5 deal. Get over this crap, he hit FA got paid just as any other player in the NFL does especially the QB position
Lol the haters do believe that lol out cast on it with roller skate heel and slide it around lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again I respect Brady. Meanwhile Dak has missed a few practice days in training camp so fricken what, it would be stupid to push him and have this turn into something bigger, Cowboys have the time and Dak will be back out there. Damn this really is pathetic other QB have ran into this but your have your heels so dug in on hating Dak and anything he does. Like it or not he is the Cowboys QB and I don't see any thing Dak has done to deserve some of the BS he takes at this sight.. You are acting like no other QB has missed days in camp due to soreness or even slight injury, during camp there is no need to rush guys there is no game next week and only an idiot coach would push a player at this stage of camp.
If he plays bad against the Bucs are you going to say "It's just one game. So what?" then later in the season "It's just 6 games. So what?", then "Well, it's his injury and he's still rusty", and on and on and on.

At what point does he have to be better than his rookie version? When should he be required to have a better season then his rookie season before you personally see it as an issue.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again, the 7 time champ can do whatever he wants. He's earned sitting out in practice even if nothing at all is wrong with him.

Meanwhile, our overpaid QB, after not playing a meaningful snap since Week 4 of last year sits out because his arm is sore.

How do you guys not get tired of seeing softness like this? Is it the star on the helmet that allows you to just look past it?
Tony Romo got veteran days off for his back. So did Tyron Smith. So did Philip Rivers, so did the list goes on. None of those guys every won anything either. Your blind hatred for Dak is concerning. Like you hate him personally almost. Dak is anything but soft. And has proven he is the leader of this team. I can go find those quotes from Zack Martin, Jason Witten, and many others for you again if you like. I dont know why after being proven wrong you still continue to blatantly lie about Dak (the QB of your team supposedly). I dont know if its for attention, or if you really feel this way. Either way its concerning. I feel like this guy could win the SB and SB MVP and you would sit there and comment that he had a great team around him (even though thats impossible because of his contract) and or anyone else but him you would give the credit to. You are just that dug in here. Its sad.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Because getting all that money has made it to where he don't care if he misses time for not. He's paid now. He would not have pulled this the last 5 years.

He's doing sprints? So what? While guys like CeeDee are balling out he's running sprints because he won't do anything else. Good for him. I guess he should be rewarded for that now? He should be rewarded for doing like 1% of his job?
You have never played football have you? Just curious. Because anyone who has played any team sport knows that you dont sit out because you got paid. You play to go out on the field and bleed and fight with your brothers. Dak is probably DYING to get back on the field. But he is also following the advice of his trainers. Its not that he WONT do anything else. Its that the trainers are telling him not to. It isnt black and white like you are trying to make it sound my friend. My point about the sprints is, he could be playing call of duty and actually resting. But hes out there with his team. As the leader. First on the field and last off, when he doesnt have to be.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Tony Romo got veteran days off for his back. So did Tyron Smith. So did Philip Rivers, so did the list goes on. None of those guys every won anything either. Your blind hatred for Dak is concerning. Like you hate him personally almost. Dak is anything but soft. And has proven he is the leader of this team. I can go find those quotes from Zack Martin, Jason Witten, and many others for you again if you like. I dont know why after being proven wrong you still continue to blatantly lie about Dak (the QB of your team supposedly). I dont know if its for attention, or if you really feel this way. Either way its concerning. I feel like this guy could win the SB and SB MVP and you would sit there and comment that he had a great team around him (even though thats impossible because of his contract) and or anyone else but him you would give the credit to. You are just that dug in here. Its sad.
Are you making my point for me by naming off guys that took time off and never won anything? lol

I hate no one. I'm a Cowboys fan. I don't fan girl over players and place them above the team. I have my favorites, but at the end of the day these guys are just a number on a Cowboys jersey to me.

You let him win a Super Bowl and MVP and watch me give him credit, but I will not crown him, like you and others already have, until he does something to earn the crown.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Are you making my point for me by naming off guys that took time off and never won anything? lol

I hate no one. I'm a Cowboys fan. I don't fan girl over players and place them above the team. I have my favorites, but at the end of the day these guys are just a number on a Cowboys jersey to me.

You let him win a Super Bowl and MVP and watch me give him credit, but I will not crown him, like you and others already have, until he does something to earn the crown.
I have crowned him at all my friend. Far from it. He is our QB. And i will support him. Until hes out and the next one comes in. I supported Quincy Carter lol. Doesnt mean i love the guy or hate the guy. I just want him to win. Thats all it is.

And I wasnt making your point. Unless you want to go on record and call Tyron Smith, and Tony Romo "SOFT" on a Dallas Cowboys forum.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If he plays bad against the Bucs are you going to say "It's just one game. So what?" then later in the season "It's just 6 games. So what?", then "Well, it's his injury and he's still rusty", and on and on and on.

At what point does he have to be better than his rookie version? When should he be required to have a better season then his rookie season before you personally see it as an issue.

and if he wins vs the Bucs what will you say?

For me if Dak plays poorly I say so and I will say he needs to play better, if any player plays poorly I say so and state that they need to play better. See I am a fan I am on their side I don't take pleasure out of crapping on our players. As for the last statement I have seen improvement in his play through out his time as QB. I have seen him go from claims of only dink and dunk to getting the ball down field and still maintaining a high completion rate. Last year before going down he had 68% completion rate and was throwing for over 370 yards a game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

So if Dak and this team win a SB then you will support him?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have never played football have you? Just curious. Because anyone who has played any team sport knows that you dont sit out because you got paid. You play to go out on the field and bleed and fight with your brothers. Dak is probably DYING to get back on the field. But he is also following the advice of his trainers. Its not that he WONT do anything else. Its that the trainers are telling him not to. It isnt black and white like you are trying to make it sound my friend. My point about the sprints is, he could be playing call of duty and actually resting. But hes out there with his team. As the leader. First on the field and last off, when he doesnt have to be.
Oh stop. Yeah, that "bleed and fight for your brother" mentality is good for high school and college. You're a rare breed now if you're making the money these guys make and still keep that warrior attitude. These guys are babied now.

The only thing Dak is DYING to do is probably get back to his room so he can play Xbox.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I have crowned him at all my friend. Far from it. He is our QB. And i will support him. Until hes out and the next one comes in. I supported Quincy Carter lol. Doesnt mean i love the guy or hate the guy. I just want him to win. Thats all it is.

And I wasnt making your point. Unless you want to go on record and call Tyron Smith, and Tony Romo "SOFT" on a Dallas Cowboys forum.
I support him also. That's why I am irritated seeing him sit out over a sore arm. He needs the confidence that practice and preseason gives to a guy that is coming off an injury and hasn't played a single meaningful snap since Week 4 a year ago.

I'm saying Tyron Smith and Tony Romo are not winners. If Tony Romo and Tyron Smith sat out because their arm was a little sore then I'd call them soft too.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh stop. Yeah, that "bleed and fight for your brother" mentality is good for high school and college. You're a rare breed now if you're making the money these guys make and still keep that warrior attitude. These guys are babied now.

The only thing Dak is DYING to do is probably get back to his room so he can play Xbox.

Thats why hes out there when he doesnt have to be and is the first guy there and the last guy to leave? Stop acting like you know things and spewing them on here as fact when they arent.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I support him also. That's why I am irritated seeing him sit out over a sore arm. He needs the confidence that practice and preseason gives to a guy that is coming off an injury and hasn't played a single meaningful snap since Week 4 a year ago.

I'm saying Tyron Smith and Tony Romo are not winners. If Tony Romo and Tyron Smith sat out because their arm was a little sore then I'd call them soft too.

They had veteran days off. For sore back, sore knee etc. Id love to see you tell Tyron Smith he was soft to his face.

blueblood70

Reaction score
:hammer:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
and if he wins vs the Bucs what will you say?

For me if Dak plays poorly I say so and I will say he needs to play better, if any player plays poorly I say so and state that they need to play better. See I am a fan I am on their side I don't take pleasure out of crapping on our players. As for the last statement I have seen improvement in his play through out his time as QB. I have seen him go from claims of only dink and dunk to getting the ball down field and still maintaining a high completion rate. Last year before going down he had 68% completion rate and was throwing for over 370 yards a game.
I'll be happy if Gilbert wins against the Bucs.

I am a Cowboys fan, These players are just a name on a Cowboys jersey to me. I am happy when my team is successful. I take no more satisfaction in a win if Dak does it then I would if Gilbert does it. A win makes me happy.
If Dak plays horrible and we still win then I will still be just as happy as if he threw for 500 yards and 5 TDs and we win.