Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's your opinion. You're entitled to it.

You tell me I don't know anything about him or what he's thinking but then you go on to say things like "Dak is not someone who wont practice because they got paid". How do you know? You don't know him or what he's thinking, right?

You can save the fluff piece though. I mean, it's cute and all, but I don't care about any of it. He's just a name on a back of a Cowboys jersey to me. Just win, baby. You don't get better by sitting on the sideline and watching.
I am saying that using evidence of his past. You cant even come up with one reasonable thing to say to confirm what you are saying about the guy. At least I have past evidence to support my claim.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I will. I also enjoy watching you get schooled from multiple directions. That should tell you something like maybe you don't have clue what you're talking about.
Your idea of getting schooled in elementary level at best. That's why your insults and name calls are so tired and weak that you're constantly getting called out for it.

Be better, Rockport.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I am saying that using evidence of his past. You cant even come up with one reasonable thing to say to confirm what you are saying about the guy. At least I have past evidence to support my claim.
Have you noticed the I'm rubber your glue approach to the responses from him?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have nothing to support your claim of "Dak is not that type of guy ". You don't know him just like I don't know him. It's your opinion, just like it's my opinion.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You have nothing to support your claim of "Dak is not that type of guy ". You don't know him just like I don't know him. It's your opinion, just like it's my opinion.
I have evidence of his teammates and coaches. You have an idea you made up because you dont like him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. The kid hasn't played in over a year, yet some fans are panicking due to a sore shoulder etc.... He's human like anyone else.
That is EXACTLY why some are concerned. Hasn't played in a year...now an "injury".
For troll bullies like rock....it doesn't mean panic mode mkay?

I only hope they are being honest and this is only a shoulder strain.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I have evidence of his teammates and coaches. You have an idea you made up because you dont like him.
I don't know him. I have no reason to like or dislike him.

You and your crew think that if you're not sold on Dak as the Cowboys QB that "you just don't like him", because you guys put him on the same level as Mahomes and Rodgers. So, if you're not sold on Dak then "you just don't like him" because you guys have him on a pedestal, so you just can't fathom that everyone doesn't have him up there the same as you and the only way you can comprehend it is thinking that person "just doesn't like him" .

Also, I wouldn't care if his coaches and teammates hated being around him as long as he's winning games. That kumbaya stuff means nothing to me. Just win, baby.

You have chosen to crown him. I have chosen to wait until he actually does something. That's all.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what they all say....until one or the other leaves the team.
I'm not saying dak one way or the other. Just sayin what often happens

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Those teammates and coaches that "love him" would also trade him tomorrow for Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson or anyone else on that level.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't know him. I have no reason to like or dislike him.

You and your crew think that if you're not sold on Dak as the Cowboys QB that "you just don't like him", because you guys put him on the same level as Mahomes and Rodgers. So, if you're not sold on Dak then "you just don't like him" because you guys have him on a pedestal, so you just can't fathom that everyone doesn't have him up there the same as you and the only way you can comprehend it is thinking that person "just doesn't like him" .

Also, I wouldn't care if his coaches and teammates hated being around him as long as he's winning games. That kumbaya stuff means nothing to me. Just win, baby.

You have chosen to crown him. I have chosen to wait until he actually does something. That's all.
I havent crowned him nor do I believe he is better than Rodgers or Mahomes. lol. Stop lumping me in with everyone else.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Witten left the team and had nothing but incredible things to say about him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I havent crowned him nor do I believe he is better than Rodgers or Mahomes. lol. Stop lumping me in with everyone else.
I don't think anyone has said Dak is better than Mahomes or Rogers. That's what the MasterHaters say to change the narrative after they've been schooled on something.