Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

phildadon86

Reaction score
You have 10,000 more posts than likes.

My 3 people are apparently WAY MORE than any you have. Post some better content and work on that horrible ratio.
Not true. Unless you dont consider me one the "any you have" crowd lol. Take a look at mine sir. Also. Can we stop discussing Dak and talk about Parsons and our rookies playing tonight? Jesus its game day and we're arguing like third graders on game day no less.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I have nobody that likes me...I don't have likes...wow you sound like a genz person looking to be approved by the masses...

ask me if I care? sounds like you do...

I wonder if they had a "hate" button. I probably lead that category.

ask me if I care....
If you didn't care you wouldn't have responded. If you didn't care you'd already have hit that ignore button.

I don't have to ask you, because you show it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not true. Unless you dont consider me one the "any you have" crowd lol. Take a look at mine sir. Also. Can we stop discussing Dak and talk about Parsons and our rookies playing tonight? Jesus its game day and we're arguing like third graders on game day no less.
I'm excited to watch Parson play and I hope he plays AT LEAST 2 series.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you didn't care you wouldn't have responded. If you didn't care you'd already have hit that ignore button.

I don't have to ask you, because you show it.
push the I hate this post button....I want top ranking for being most hated...

I will help your ranking by liking all your posts...I guess that's what makes you happy

likes don't change the bullshiet to facts...neither does a parsley on a plate of shiet change it to a filet mignon...

but hey whatever floats your boat

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He shouldn't have been playing in that game anyway. MM himself said set back or is that what people are interpreting? Seems like a stupid thing to say

Well he has to say something. League requires it.

I don't know why people hang on every word a head coach (or owner or general manager) says, they have all learned "coach speak", the same as a politician, to speak without really saying anything. If Dak was regressing and surgery was imminent or such, or if he's completely healed and they just don't want to risk an injury of any type, does anybody expect MM to say that?

Of course not, it's the "he's day to day", or "we're just being cautious", or "we will re-evaluate him in a couple of days", or such.

There won't be any "hard" information until the league demands it or until they are 100% certain of what's going on.

Personally due to the vagueness of the "injury" description I'm of the opinion he's not hurt at all, they are playing coy with the other 31 teams to make them think there's no reason to think the Cowboys will be any good so they'll worry about the other teams in the division.

Of course I could be wrong, the fact that Dak isn't being seen throwing the ball at all with his right arm, even a gentle underhand toss does give me pause, but then again the cameras aren't allowed at every minute of practice I don't believe so maybe he's throwing at other times.

We'll find out soon enough..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haters overreact about everything. You're like on of those Karens gone crazy. Dak wasn't going to play in the HOF game. Dak's been playing in this offense for how long now? Dak is going through all the drills on installing the offense which the last one was last Friday. Take 3 deep breaths and chill. If you can. Oh and defending Dak against you haters is not an agenda, it's setting the record straight. 160 mil - mic drop.
LOL...in your head I'm in a panic? Dude....What the....

SO if everything is all good...why even practice?

In your head..I'm a hater?

Dude you need to see someone for your neurosis. Completely delusional.

csirl

Reaction score
A few months ago a few posters on CZ were given a hard time for suggesting that Dak would not be 100% at the start of TC.............

Dont listen to the Cowboys PR spin - they're in full marketing mode. The reality is a player with such a serious injury will not be 100% when they first retiurn to practice.

Whether its from not being able to train fully, over compensation with shoulders, not having full motion in legs for a while, inbalance etc. this shoulder strain is more than likely a consequence of the leg injury. A slow return was expected.

I'm not saying he wont fully recover - just that it usually takes time.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instigated by just a couple trolls. I don;t use that term lightly....at least of one these Dak-stacking guys even admits it. He is a poison.

Yep...wish we could focus on GAME DAY! instead of this garbage.

(yes I know i'm feeding the insecure lonely trolls.)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A few months ago a few posters on CZ were given a hard time for suggesting that Dak would not be 100% at the start of TC.............

Dont listen to the Cowboys PR spin - they're in full marketing mode. The reality is a player with such a serious injury will not be 100% when they first retiurn to practice.

Whether its from not being able to train fully, over compensation with shoulders, not having full motion in legs for a while, inbalance etc. this shoulder strain is more than likely a consequence of the leg injury. A slow return was expected.

I agree. I think there was a mistake made...rushing him back. Same thing we did to Tony....look where that got him.

Whether it's the ankle or conditioning or whatever...let's take our time on this. I think we're lucky if it's actually what they claim it is. It could be worse.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Ehh....what was said about those posters? Because there was some crap a few months ago about Dak never playing again or never being the same. And yeah I saw people laugh at that crap.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I will do more....what ratio would you like to reach?

it would be easier if you re-open your profile so I can access our posts and click like on all of them...perhaps we can get you close to 100% over time...would that make you happy?

but you changed your setting, because last time I looked you had more than 95% of your posts about dak...when I said that, you changed your setting and been trying to post/comment on other topics since....

up to you

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I was never expecting Dak to play the HOF game even before the soreness in his shoulder. Frankly I doubt he will play more than a series if at all next week. I would expect to see Dak in the 3rd pre season vs Houston as them will use it as a dress rehearsal for the reg season. Last pre season I would say will see no vets playing as teams will not risk even minor injuries to the starters, more important to hit week 1 of the reg season as healthy as possible. Last time I checked the playoffs do not start in Aug

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Who should have thought.

Coming back from a major injury forces the body to compensate.

Its not like you get surgery, heal up and be yourself again. You will be more vulnerable to minor injuries like strains, tears etc. May it be the legs, calfs, or upper body. There will be weak spots where your body cant compensate. If you follow professional sports for a good time this is what happens to athletes all around the world. May it be track and field, soccer, football etc ...

I still cant understand why we gave him a contract. There was essentially no pressure for us. Tag him again and watch how he plays. We missed signiong him 3 years ago. 1 year more or less wouldnt have made a big difference anymore.

Our FO is just so bad (not that you did not know already :)).