Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

blueblood70

Reaction score

dig further ,

curios on how many of those lead to wins..in my NFL memory , i believe most qbs with very high yardage typically was in losing efforts, not all but betting hogh% of them were losses..

I could be wrong but we dont need 400, we need efficient games with more scoring and scoring early and play with leads..this leads to more balance

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
If Dak and the rest of this offense stays healthy they will be a tough stop. I'm looking forward to seeing just how dangerous they can be. I tend to lean towards the positive side of things and I see 30 + points for many a game played. :flagwave:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dig further ,

curios on how many of those lead to wins..in my NFL memory , i believe most qbs with very high yardage typically was in losing efforts, not all but betting hogh% of them were losses..

I could be wrong but we dont need 400, we need efficient games with more scoring and scoring early and play with leads..this leads to more balance
That wasn't the point of the thread. Haters say he can't pass, he's not accurate yet he's thrown for more 400 yrds games since 2016. The Cowboys defense and special teams and coaching have been so bad that he's always playing from behind. He's proven to be a great QB and that's why he got paid like one. I agree that any QB shouldn't have to throw for so many yards consistently. It proves the team as a whole has sucked albeit some great performances from individual players like Dak, the WR's and until recently the offensive line.

CWR

Reaction score
dig further ,

What we NEED is a defense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No one was talking to you, mister sensitive. I made no mention of him being inaccurate or not being able to pass, so keep up.
I created the thread so deal with it. All you haters have said in the past that he was inaccurate.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shows how often this team is playing from behind or in shoot outs. Frankly, I hope he doesn't need to have as many this season.

I'd rather see the Cowboys lead the NFL in rushing, protecting leads and milking the clock.

I look at it also that is how much pass happy Moore is.
Agree, I rather we lead in rushing to control the clock, keep the defense fresh for the 4th quarter.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Shows how often this team is playing from behind or in shoot outs. Frankly, I hope he doesn't need to have as many this season.

I'd rather see the Cowboys lead the NFL in rushing, protecting leads and milking the clock.

start strong and bully the D and kill them in the second with some shots....we have the pieces......The defense just needs to hold and make some stops. Ok we are going to the SB thats it......