Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dig further ,

curios on how many of those lead to wins..in my NFL memory , i believe most qbs with very high yardage typically was in losing efforts, not all but betting hogh% of them were losses..

I could be wrong but we dont need 400, we need efficient games with more scoring and scoring early and play with leads..this leads to more balance
We need a defense that stops the other team so that we don't need 400 yard games. Dak has a big target on his back for his naysayers and fans that worry about other people's money. I blame the defense, anyone with a clue does too. Not sure where you side on, doesn't really matter

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That wasn't the point of the thread. Haters say he can't pass, he's not accurate yet he's thrown for more 400 yrds games since 2016. The Cowboys defense and special teams and coaching have been so bad that he's always playing from behind. He's proven to be a great QB and that's why he got paid like one. I agree that any QB shouldn't have to throw for so many yards consistently. It proves the team as a whole has sucked albeit some great performances from individual players like Dak, the WR's and until recently the offensive line.
Many of the haters bash the lack of team success more than anything saying they won’t recognize him as more of a top QB until we reach a SB. Totally ridiculous of course but that’s their spin.

Nav22

Reaction score
The anti-Dak crowd must feel SO STUPID, way deep down.

They’d never admit it. If anything, their dislike for Dak just multiplies because of how stupid he’s made them look.
:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True.

fwiw, he has 7 games with over 400

Team record is 4-3
And what was the completion % in those 7 games? How much of that was deep ball v RAC?

Throwing for a bunch of yardage means little and my comments about Prescott's accuracy have always included the word "consistently" with that because I have seen him miss some easy ones he should have made but I have also seen some of those "how in the hell did he get the ball in that space"?

I believe Prescott can get it done if the team can get it done, same with Staubach and Aikman. When we consider the play and accomplishments of these two great QB's, how can we not consider the players alongside them? Both played with HOF RB's, WR's, OL and multiple D guys. Have you seen a HOF D player on this team since Ware?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Unfortunately a positive thread as such will be targeted . There must be a way to separate the two.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The anti-Dak crowd must feel SO STUPID, way deep down.

They’d never admit it. If anything, their dislike for Dak just multiplies because of how stupid he’s made them look.
:laugh:
Exactly. They don’t get how silly they look.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And what was the completion % in those 7 games? How much of that was deep ball v RAC?

Throwing for a bunch of yardage means little and my comments about Prescott's accuracy have always included the word "consistently" with that because I have seen him miss some easy ones he should have made but I have also seen some of those "how in the hell did he get the ball in that space"?

I believe Prescott can get it done if the team can get it done, same with Staubach and Aikman. When we consider the play and accomplishments of these two great QB's, how can we not consider the players alongside them? Both played with HOF RB's, WR's, OL and multiple D guys. Have you seen a HOF D player on this team since Ware?
Have you watched how the great Mahomes has missed some easy throws in the last 2 Super Bowls? No QB is perfect. They ALL miss passes occasionally.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think most REASONABLE Coboys fans know Dak can not win without a team playing good football and this team has not been a QB away from winning in any sense of imagination. SO I'm going to throw the gauntlet down right now!!!! If we don't win the SB this year everyone has to be super nice to each other for an offseason...if we do win the SB everyone can carry on as you wish .....its been thrown and can't be taken back now!!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 scenarios
1. Move Dak around he's top three.
2. Keep him in the pocket he's middle of the pack at best.
Hoping for #1