Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Again, a hater is someone like you who only criticizes players or the team every post, every thread basically every time you type. Someone like me who only occasionally criticizes is just someone who is objective. Right now there’s no reason to criticize anyone because the season hasn’t even started yet and it’s new team who hasn’t lost a game. It’s a time for optimism but the likes of you can’t stand that so you come here whining.

Yet you come on here and criticize anyone that dares offer a different view/opinion so how are you any different than those you criticize and call hater? Think about it.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Again, a hater is someone like you who only criticizes players or the team every post, every thread basically every time you type. Someone like me who only occasionally criticizes is just someone who is objective. Right now there’s no reason to criticize anyone because the season hasn’t even started yet and it’s new team who hasn’t lost a game. It’s a time for optimism but the likes of you can’t stand that so you come here whining.
25 years of bottom feeding with likes of the jets, browns, jaguars, bengals, etc. is more than enough reason to cut this team absolutely no slack. I will continue to criticize Jerrah and this team until they prove that it isn't warranted by getting to and winning playoff games consistently. You can take your stupid homer BS and shove up your dumb ***. Keep on swinging from Jerrah's sack, dippie.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
25 years of bottom feeding with likes of the jets, browns, jaguars, bengals, etc. is more than enough reason to cut this team absolutely no slack. I will continue to criticize Jerrah and this team until they prove that it isn't warranted by getting to and winning playoff games consistently. You can take your stupid homer BS and shove up your dumb ***. Keep on swinging from Jerrah's sack, dippie.
:clap:

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
This Irsay quote seems relevant to this proving numbers are irrelevant. Last I checked Manning could throw too.

Irsay said in an USA Today article: "You make the playoffs 11 times, and you're out in the first round seven out of 11 times. You love to have the 'Star Wars' numbers from Peyton and Marvin [Harrison] and Reggie [Wayne]. Mostly, you love this [ring]."

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yet you come on here and criticize anyone that dares offer a different view/opinion so how are you any different than those you criticize and call hater? Think about it.
There really isn’t much difference. Homers inciting Haters. It’s an endless bottomless pit regurgitating the same dribble thread after thread. It has to stop or corralled into one place.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
There really isn’t much difference. Homers inciting Haters. It’s an endless bottomless pit regurgitating the same dribble thread after thread. It has to stop or corralled into one place.

The sad part is that when stats are used to simply offer concern for a player's on field direction they are labeled a hater by some members. The ability to have an open dialogue has long been lost within this group for the most part.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
handidak.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, you do you.