Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
2 scenarios
1. Move Dak around he's top three.
2. Keep him in the pocket he's middle of the pack at best.
Hoping for #1
Dak got paid and injured.

He's not moving around and putting his body at risk much anymore. Those moving around days will be few and far between after that ankle snapped.

terra

Reaction score
That wasn't the point of the thread. Haters say he can't pass, he's not accurate yet he's thrown for more 400 yrds games since 2016. The Cowboys defense and special teams and coaching have been so bad that he's always playing from behind. He's proven to be a great QB and that's why he got paid like one. I agree that any QB shouldn't have to throw for so many yards consistently. It proves the team as a whole has sucked albeit some great performances from individual players like Dak, the WR's and until recently the offensive line.
Tom Brady is the only QB playing today that deserves the term great.

DFWJC

Reaction score
And what was the completion % in those 7 games? How much of that was deep ball v RAC?

Throwing for a bunch of yardage means little and my comments about Prescott's accuracy have always included the word "consistently" with that because I have seen him miss some easy ones he should have made but I have also seen some of those "how in the hell did he get the ball in that space"?

I believe Prescott can get it done if the team can get it done, same with Staubach and Aikman. When we consider the play and accomplishments of these two great QB's, how can we not consider the players alongside them? Both played with HOF RB's, WR's, OL and multiple D guys. Have you seen a HOF D player on this team since Ware?
I for sure didn't say throwing for 400 yards was either a good or bad thing...especially without context.

For some odd reason, you do seem to be directing these questions to me personally.

I'm going to assume you're NOT asking me those questions directly, but are just using my post to make a broader point.

:thumbup:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Until we have a legit D we will need more games like this. Please fix the D...

Brax

Reaction score
Many of the haters bash the lack of team success more than anything saying they won’t recognize him as more of a top QB until we reach a SB. Totally ridiculous of course but that’s their spin.
And here you are feeding the troll, what goes on.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I prefer dink and dunk. Methodical balance. But everyone wanted Kansas City type of Offense. So we put the numbers up and we lost games. You win and lose as a team as an organization. Or you die as an individual. Go cowboys go team

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We had 20 starting quarterbacks after Troy Aikman, I know what it’s like trying to find a starter. People forget Randall Cunningham, Drew Bledsoe. Brennan Wieden of all people. Prescot first preseason game when Sean Lee said who is this guy. That’s when I became a fan of Prescott. No I don’t think he disrespected Romo. I think he’s on a roll and they left them in there and that’s just what they should’ve done. Yes it’s a team sport. But imagine the Cornerback knocking the path down at the end of the game. Or a defender get into Aaron Rodgers quick enough. Who knows what would’ve happened. Go cowboys go team

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
First of all, I am an individual. I and I alone choose what I like and don’t like. I am not a hater, I am not a homer. I critique a player a teen and organization or I feel they need it. And I give praise in the same respect. But when someone has 20 or 30 posts and they’re all negative. What are you supposed to call that person. With the integrity in that. Consistency will show you someone’s true colors . So for me personally don’t put me in a category.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When anyone who doesn't share the opinion to the same degree is called a hater, it doesn't usually get better after that.
You're a mod and should know what a hater is. I'll define it for you. It's not someone who doesn't share the same opinion as you. It's someone like those that liked your post who always crap on a player or the team every time they post. That's what a hater is so lets be clear about that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak got paid and injured.

He's not moving around and putting his body at risk much anymore. Those moving around days will be few and far between after that ankle snapped.
And you know this how . Have you seen him play since . Pure speculation

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he does as much running now as he used to then I'll happily admit I'm wrong, but I don't see it. He won't want to risk another injury.
We don’t want him running around. We didn’t want him running around before. I still imagine him scoring touchdowns with his legs.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When anyone who doesn't share the opinion to the same degree is called a hater, it doesn't usually get better after that.
Same with being called a homer , What happened to being an individual. I think both words should be banned.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bringing up Mahomes for his play IN THE SUPER BOWL to somehow defend Dak.

Those ones get a chuckle out of me every time lol
But you praise him as an individual when he’s one as a team only. I’d like to See you give Prescott the same respect. You die as individuals when you were in as a team