Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If this team is going to win anything they better get the run game going. I remember every time Aikman passed for 300 yards the team would lose. I want to see the online getting a good push on the goal line with Zeke running through to score.
And they better get the defense going as well.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
To be clear, I said the ridiculous sales job we were being given on Parsons was snake oil. I never said he was snake oil. But you've twisted my words for weeks. I'm not sold on him, for sure. He could turn out to be okay but until he earns the star, I'm not saying good things about him.

Go dig up your actual quotes on Parsons. You also called him a ‘scrub’ too. Watching you try to slither away is quite fun.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Go dig up your actual quotes on Parsons. You also called him a ‘scrub’ too. Watching you try to slither away is quite fun.
After you started misquoting me, I was mocking you by saying that stuff. It's not my fault if you didn't pick up on the insincerity in those comments.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys had to address the defense in the draft but your right about this o line. Guarantee Tyron is hurt or struggling after 10 games. That extra game at the end of the season is going to be tougher on the older players or even a guy like Zeke if they over use him.

Clearly the defense is a serious problem and Dallas drafting LB Parsons was a direct result of the failed 2020 season as well as the injury issues to LVE and production problems of J. Smith.

However, I would not have been opposed to Dallas recognizing that with Dak coming off an injury and the repeated injury issues to LT Tyron Smith and subsequently putting Tyron Smith on the trade block when Dallas was on the clock with pick #12 in the 2021 draft....while they select OT Rashawn Slater (taken by the Chargers one pick later) and re-solidify the LT position for years.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I’m not protecting anyone. I don’t like the idea of anyone calling my cowboy brothers playing with dolls. I would stick up for you if someone said that. I do things differently here you’ll find that out
You don't like that but are you okay with rockport calling anyone who dares to criticize a player or the team a hater?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
After you started misquoting me, I was mocking you by saying that stuff. It's not my fault if you didn't pick up on the insincerity in those comments.

I didn’t misquote you. You said it, you own it. Deal with it.

Redline360

Reaction score
I still have my concerns with Dak. I'm not so worried about the physical side of things but the mental aspect of playing after a major injury.
Dude defiantly has heart and leadership in spades however it's totally different practicing vs live games. I've seen/trained(soccer/baseball) with phenomenal players back in the day that never get past the mental aspect of a severe injury.

Dak is going to be the ultimate 40m gamble . Will either look like we know what were doing or go down as possibly one of the worst gambles in football history

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't like that but are you okay with rockport calling anyone who dares to criticize a player or the team a hater?
No I don’t approve that either. So don’t speculate

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you not read the pot right side, I would stick up for you also. Hater homer. That’s different than . Doll lover

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
so then you would say Dalton was a superstar winning more games than Dak and his one game.
Come on Dalton has no business starting for any team . But maybe there’s an underlying issue here so I’ll leave it alone

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Again, a hater is someone like you who only criticizes players or the team every post, every thread basically every time you type. Someone like me who only occasionally criticizes is just someone who is objective. Right now there’s no reason to criticize anyone because the season hasn’t even started yet and it’s new team who hasn’t lost a game. It’s a time for optimism but the likes of you can’t stand that so you come here whining.