Dak Haters, what are you going to do if he wins MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
... if this guy wins MVP, or god forbid, goes all the way to the Super Bowl this year?

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 4,516 yards (1st. Like CeeDee and Tyreek Hill, Tua will probably surpass Dak in yards tonight.)
  • 36 TDs (1st)
  • 8 INTs (3rd, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 68.4% Completion (3rd right now, could change, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 12-5, third straight year
  • #1 QB/WR Combo in league
I'm by no stretch a Dak Homer. But have to give the man his props. His running game let him down this year. His offensive line was hurt all year. He never had Witten his entire career like Romo, or a Travis Kelce like Mahomes. And this doesn't mean he still doesn't have to prove it in the big one. But the only thing more certain than an open CeeDee Lamb this year is a Home Win. So feeling pretty good about our chances!

For the record.... I'd rather give the MVP trophy to CeeDee. They are both in sync, but nothing happens without CeeDee. I don't think there is a single person in the NFL anymore who can cover #88.

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, bigger and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury.
McCaffrey is the best choice for MVP, IMO.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's winning nothing, he got some pity votes, just like the ugly at the prom. nothing more, nothing less. Just remember Jerry loves you guys for talking the steaming pile of crap up. moe money,

Beaker42

Reaction score
This thread sucks - just like Dak.

Who gives a damn about MVP??? He lets us down come playoff time. Glad he won WPMOTY and seems like a good dude BUT I HATE THE FACT HE’S OUR QB.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Well he didn't, so.............. womp womp

If only we could play solely bottom feeders like Wash and NYG in the playoffs, everyone would realize what a big time clutch player Dak is. It's so unfair how they keep making us play real teams with actual NFL defenses in the postseason

raven55

Reaction score
YEA most of the dummies on here buy jerry's crap and there so happy you do your not in a dream nut a horror movie and you keep watch for ANOTHER REPLAY

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well the top two players both choked in the playoffs.

One won the MVP in Jackson
the other did not in Dak.

Case and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.