Dak Haters, what are you going to do if he wins MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
1. Lamar is going to win the MVP

2. Let’s get to the NFCC first before start talking SB

You’re getting ahead of yourself. Have you not been following this team the last 28 years?
Those have at no time been the only values in play...

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
It's an academic question since there aren't any Dak haters here. There are some fans who have been critical of him when he played poorly, and some who have been critical of his and his agent's actions in their contract negotiations, but there's no one here who hates him. The OP is confused. He doesn't seem to know the difference between honestly speaking one's opinion, right or wrong, and in hating on someone.

So, to answer the question, Dak haters won't do anything since there aren't any here on CZ.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It's an academic question since there aren't any Dak haters here. There are some fans who have been critical of him when he played poorly, and some who have been critical of his and his agent's actions in their contract negotiations, but there's no one here who hates him. The OP is confused. He doesn't seem to know the difference between honestly speaking one's opinion, right or wrong, and in hating on someone.

So, to answer the question, Dak haters won't do anything since there aren't any here on CZ.
Ok Rev... love your bizarre takes in off-topic zone, but you're wrong.

Read BP's replies. Some people just hate because they hate. It's human nature.

But here is where I separate from the others. Everyone is quick to call out @PAPPYDOG or @Captain-Crash or @MountaineerCowboy or @WillieBeamen just because they are the most vocal.

To me, they are the most passionate. They enjoy the team and sport enough to spend that energy driving their point home. They spend a lot of time 'hating' on that QB, and often I agree with their takes.

The ones that frustrate me are the silent ones and one reply posters. And I won't get into their reasons, but it may be more than just wins-losses or NFL stats.

We're all frustrated that Dak can't win the big one, same as we were Romo. We want the best for this team because of its history and won't accept less. But if you dog Dak for the bad days, just make sure you celebrate the wins too.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Ok Rev... love your bizarre takes in off-topic zone, but you're wrong.

Read BP's replies. Some people just hate because they hate. It's human nature.

But here is where I separate from the others. Everyone is quick to call out @PAPPYDOG or @Captain-Crash or @MountaineerCowboy or @WillieBeamen just because they are the most vocal.

To me, they are the most passionate. They enjoy the team and sport enough to spend that energy driving their point home. They spend a lot of time 'hating' on that QB, and often I agree with their takes.

The ones that frustrate me are the silent ones and one reply posters. And I won't get into their reasons, but it may be more than just wins-losses or NFL stats.

We're all frustrated that Dak can't win the big one, same as we were Romo. We want the best for this team because of its history and won't accept less. But if you dog Dak for the bad days, just make sure you celebrate the wins too.
No, I'm right. No one here has ever hated on Dak. They've criticized him for bad play. Now he's earned some more criticism for some errant throws in a playoff game, one of which resulted in a pick 6, granted the defense deserves way more criticism. This defense is going to get a huge heap of criticism, and they deserve it, but we don't hate the men who play on our defense.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
... if this guy wins MVP, or god forbid, goes all the way to the Super Bowl this year?

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 4,516 yards (1st. Like CeeDee and Tyreek Hill, Tua will probably surpass Dak in yards tonight.)
  • 36 TDs (1st)
  • 8 INTs (3rd, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 68.4% Completion (3rd right now, could change, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 12-5, third straight year
  • #1 QB/WR Combo in league
I'm by no stretch a Dak Homer. But have to give the man his props. His running game let him down this year. His offensive line was hurt all year. He never had Witten his entire career like Romo, or a Travis Kelce like Mahomes. And this doesn't mean he still doesn't have to prove it in the big one. But the only thing more certain than an open CeeDee Lamb this year is a Home Win. So feeling pretty good about our chances!

For the record.... I'd rather give the MVP trophy to CeeDee. They are both in sync, but nothing happens without CeeDee. I don't think there is a single person in the NFL anymore who can cover #88.

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, bigger and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury.
Just laugh and roll my eyes

EST_1986

Reaction score
... if this guy wins MVP, or god forbid, goes all the way to the Super Bowl this year?

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 4,516 yards (1st. Like CeeDee and Tyreek Hill, Tua will probably surpass Dak in yards tonight.)
  • 36 TDs (1st)
  • 68.4% Completion (3rd right now, could change, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
I'm by no stretch a Dak Homer. But have to give the man his props. His running game let him down this year. His offensive line was hurt all year. He never had Witten his entire career like Romo, or a Travis Kelce like Mahomes. And this doesn't mean he still doesn't have to prove it in the big one. But the only thing more certain than an open CeeDee Lamb this year is a Home Win. So feeling pretty good about our chances!

For the record.... I'd rather give the MVP trophy to CeeDee. They are both in sync, but nothing happens without CeeDee. I don't think there is a single person in the NFL anymore who can cover #88.

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, bigger and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury.
Another first round exit. Choke artist extraordinaire

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'll take my lumps, Dak deserves it. He choked again.

I think I made it clear though in first post I'm not a blind supporter, just wanted guy to get credit when he does play well. Propped many of the alleged haters in these replies because I enjoy their posts.

Dak is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Never seen a guy dominate so much in regular season and fall apart like a high schooler in the Playoffs. Oh wait.. I did... same crap I saw with Romo. Just tired of it. 30 years of nonsense.

Also... in my defense, a mod went in and changed that title to make it more click-bait. I'm not sure why. Original title was "Dak Haters, what are you going to do if......."

And then you click it to see the first thread where I list a few things he could possibly do this year. I think mod thought I forgot to finish title, but I purposefully left it blank.

jgboys1

Reaction score

I think I made it clear though in first post I'm not a blind supporter, just wanted guy to get credit when he does play well. Propped many of the alleged haters in these replies because I enjoy their posts.

Dak is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Never seen a guy dominate so much in regular season and fall apart like a high schooler in the Playoffs. Oh wait.. I did... same crap I saw with Romo. Just tired of it. 30 years of nonsense.

Also... in my defense, a mod went in and changed that title to make it more click-bait. I'm not sure why. Original title was "Dak Haters, what are you going to do if......."

And then you click it to see the first thread where I list a few things he could possibly do this year. I think mod thought I forgot to finish title, but I purposefully left it blank.
Respect! I am not a Dak supporter but I was trying to root for him and I foolishly thought that maybe things might be a little different this season, but I was correct about him. He is a front running QB where everything has to be perfect in order for him to succeed.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
This just in:

The Oxford English Dictionary has officially stopped recognizing the term "Dak Hater", instead opting to endorse usage of the more accurate term "Cowboys fans who were right all along".

Please modify this thread title to reflect proper updated terminology. Thank you.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
So how is Lamar the favorite for MVP over Dak? Dak’s #’s are much better than Lamar’s. Splain please…
Lamar doesn't get to feast on bottom dwelling trash teams 7-10 times a year.

The MVP voters recognize this.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 36 TDs (1st)

Smoke and Mirriors. Still get confused at the carnival I see

raven55

Reaction score
a lot of his yards were againist defenses that were sub par or corners that was hurt or the whole secondary couldn't cover kind of like ours. And some were trash times yards like when we played GB. The whole mvp thing is BS. And if you think he is gonna get us to the super bowl what kind of drugs are you on must be good

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I still support the crap out of him. I'd change nothing, I like winning nothing with him. It's kind of fun, you can laugh at the team and never care if they are losing, it's a bonus if we win, but losing doesn't bother me any.
Thanks dak and garrett.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hit my alarm a few seconds later thinking about how that was a nice dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.