Dak Haters, what are you going to do if he wins MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If he wins mvp, and Super Bowl, it will be an almost unanimous good feeling and happiness for the team, fan base, and qb. However, there will still be morons who still can’t define what an actual hater is, nor will they be satisfied with the win either. These people don’t have an identity unless they are stirring up or poking fans that needed to see more from the qb.
I could care less about regular season awards, and Dak pretty much echoed this today....

bewp7

Reaction score
who cares

win a super bowl and i will become the biggest dak lover on earth and i am not joking

that is all i care about

IceBowler

Reaction score
Why even post a thread on a meaningless individual award when this is the ultimate “team” endeavor? Stirring the proverbial pot, I think ..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
... if this guy wins MVP, or god forbid, goes all the way to the Super Bowl this year?

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 4,516 yards (1st. Like CeeDee and Tyreek Hill, Tua will probably surpass Dak in yards tonight.)
  • 36 TDs (1st)
  • 8 INTs (3rd, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 68.4% Completion (3rd right now, could change, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 12-5, third straight year
  • #1 QB/WR Combo in league
I'm by no stretch a Dak Homer. But have to give the man his props. His running game let him down this year. His offensive line was hurt all year. He never had Witten his entire career like Romo, or a Travis Kelce like Mahomes. And this doesn't mean he still doesn't have to prove it in the big one. But the only thing more certain than an open CeeDee Lamb this year is a Home Win. So feeling pretty good about our chances!

For the record.... I'd rather give the MVP trophy to CeeDee. They are both in sync, but nothing happens without CeeDee. I don't think there is a single person in the NFL anymore who can cover #88.

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury.
That is thick of you to go to cliche Dak Hater. Get off the persecution road.
Critics, bashers, perhaps. No more tha ridiculousness of Haters-Lovers. You are better than tha.
In the words of Jackie Chiles, Celebrate, Don't Hesitate

DFWJC

Reaction score
No denying that Dak had an outstanding regular season.
There's bigger fish to fry but Congrats to Dak and the Cowboys

jsb357

Reaction score
Does that get Dallas to Vegas with a win in February?

If not, I don't care about MVP.

jgboys1

Reaction score
He can win 10 MVP trophies in a row. It’s only one trophy I want to see him holding up at the end of the season.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I started as a huge Dak fan, in his first year I really thought he was going to be a Super Bowl winning QB. But we had the best running game best o-line great WR core. This is the best Dak has looked since IMO with no running game and average o-line and just 1 great WR. I will be happy for him if he were to win MVP but I ultimately care more about how he does in the playoffs. If he doesn't lead his team to at least the NFC Championship game with 2 home games it will be a colossal failure and it would be fair to question if he will ever get over the hump. Only a handful of QBs won their first Super Bowl in their 30s.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
... if this guy wins MVP, or god forbid, goes all the way to the Super Bowl this year?

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 4,516 yards (1st. Like CeeDee and Tyreek Hill, Tua will probably surpass Dak in yards tonight.)
  • 36 TDs (1st)
  • 68.4% Completion (3rd right now, could change, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
I'm by no stretch a Dak Homer. But have to give the man his props. His running game let him down this year. His offensive line was hurt all year. He never had Witten his entire career like Romo, or a Travis Kelce like Mahomes. And this doesn't mean he still doesn't have to prove it in the big one. But the only thing more certain than an open CeeDee Lamb this year is a Home Win. So feeling pretty good about our chances!

For the record.... I'd rather give the MVP trophy to CeeDee. They are both in sync, but nothing happens without CeeDee. I don't think there is a single person in the NFL anymore who can cover #88.

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, bigger and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury.
Really don't give a rats arse about MVP. But usually the best chances for MVP is if you won the Superbowl. That would be kinda ok, not gonna lie.

These threads just don't get any better each time.

:rolleyes::facepalm:

Havic

Reaction score
Dak deserved the hate he got and he deserves the praise for turning his career around. MVP will be a nice individual accomplishment, but doesn't mean anything if we are another early exit.

kskboys

Reaction score

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 36 TDs (1st)

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, bigger and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury.
Hold the phone.

I just want to point out that winning MVP and winning the super bowl should not be stated together. They are entirely different matters and not connected in any way. Whatsoever.

Individual awards don't interest me.

kskboys

Reaction score
Really don't give a rats arse about MVP. But usually the best chances for MVP is if you won the Superbowl. That would be kinda ok, not gonna lie.

These threads just don't get any better each time.

:rolleyes::facepalm:
Nope. The NFL MVP award is voted on by a panel of 50 sportswriters at the end of the regular season. They don't announce it until the day before the super bowl, for some reason, but it is long decided before the super bowl.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s so much that fans want people to pin a medal on their chest as to see if those whose, frankly, irrational dislike of Dak, can be shifted to at least a neutral position.

We all know there are extremes on both sides of the equation but you and I both know there are, seriously, some fans who root for the teams QB to fail.
Sure, but it's pointless to focus a lot of thought on 3 haters.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 36 TDs (1st)

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, bigger and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury
I love dak and have supported him since he was in college at Ms state but i just cant see dak winning the MVP with lamar jackson playing as well as he has been. Baltimore seems to be the media darlings right now..at least from my perspective.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I started as a huge Dak fan, in his first year I really thought he was going to be a Super Bowl winning QB. But we had the best running game best o-line great WR core. This is the best Dak has looked since IMO with no running game and average o-line and just 1 great WR. I will be happy for him if he were to win MVP but I ultimately care more about how he does in the playoffs. If he doesn't lead his team to at least the NFC Championship game with 2 home games it will be a colossal failure and it would be fair to question if he will ever get over the hump. Only a handful of QBs won their first Super Bowl in their 30s.
I hear you.
But no way is our oline just average
its just that we've “mostly” had great olines for Daks entire career, so this one might not measure up to some ofthose.
But this line is ranked anywhere 2nd to 6th in any ranking you can find
we're spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.