Dak haters

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
You come off as very angry here. Are you ok? Do you need to talk to someone?

You come off as someone who can’t answer why you have a clearly biased and contradictory opinion. It’s why I asked for specifics. You Dak haters can’t do deep dives as to why Dak sucks.

whose the teenager again lol?

GoJacks

Reaction score
You come off as someone who can’t answer why you have a clearly biased and contradictory opinion. It’s why I asked for specifics. You Dak haters can’t do deep dives as to why Dak sucks.

whose the teenager again lol?
I never said he sucks. He's just not talented enough to succeed without a very talented supporting cast. Is that specific enough?

I don't understand the teenager comment.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why is that? Because Goff and Wentz's contracts? Just because they were over paid doesn't mean the Cowboys should over pay Prescott. Labeling someone a hater makes you sound like a teenage girl. It's common sense.
Every player and GM in the NFL know that Dak is a franchise QB. It’s just you haters that don’t. And you hate on him because you all like to troll for attention.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I never said he sucks. He's just not talented enough to succeed without a very talented supporting cast. Is that specific enough?

Hey Clyde, EVERY QB in the NFL need a lot of talent to surround them. Knock, knock McFly.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score

Lmao...

right..

You realize EVERY QB in the league needs a talented supporting cast right?

JFC...

lmao..

plymkr

Reaction score
No no no no no no. Don't try that.

We were REPEATEDLY told that Dallas had a CHAMPIONSHIP ROSTER, probably the best in the NFL in 2016. We were told that roster was sooooo elite it made Dak Prescott, who is an altogether terrible QB, look good as a rookie. 2016 coaching staff? Wasn't that same coaching staff around in 2015?

The fact of the matter is that Dallas gave Tony Romo a massive contract and then turned around and built, according to many here, a LOADED roster.

Dallas has ZERO excuses for allowing Dak to be a top 3 (And quickly a top 7 because Allen, Baker, Jackson, etc. is coming up) paid QB...and giving him an elite roster.

We did it for Romo...We can do it for Dak.

Stop with the excuses.
Again if you read my posts, MY POSTS, I feel Dak and Romo played so well that it hid the faults of the roster and coaching staff and culture. I never said we had a "loaded roster". I've always said Dak and Romo won despite what they were given.

I don't understand your argument with me. I'm saying Dak is great and the rest of the roster is not so great and Dak elevates his team mates. And you're strongly disagreeing with me to tell me Dak is great and I shouldn't use excuses. I don't understand and I don't care enough to hear what your point is. If you want to continue arguing with me about the same point feel free.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Really look ignorant now. He was the only player that gave the team a chance to win. Some of them said Dalton and Dinucci were better. Dak is going to get paid.
How insulting to all the other players on the team. Stop hating.