Dak haters

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Listen.. We were scoring a million points because we were giving up a million points.

What about last year when the defense wasn’t giving up a million points and Dak went games where we couldn’t even score 1 TD.

We need a rookie QB and Dak’s money to fix the team.

Yes..

the “Dak must never have a bad game” argument or else he needs to be kicked to the curb.

Lawrence will have bad games. Lots of them.

ALL qb’s do, you know.

Lawrence almost lost to a rebuilding UNC team last year

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think if everything else was equal and Dak was in we win this game. We still lose to the cardinals. I don't think it's fair to say Dak doesn't get credit for the Atlanta win because the Falcons don't know the rules. Dak won that game. I feel 3 wins right now with Dak and 5 wins for the season if Dak plays all 16 games. I can see maybe splitting with philly and beating the Giants would be the only wins Dak would get us if he was still playing. This team really sucks and what's bad is they seem to be getting worse each week instead of better. You would think the coaches or players could adjust to the scheme or at least get used to it. These guys seem more lost every game. This is just a complete failure on everyone's part, except Jerry, he's a great owner just a bad GM :muttley:
Yeah I don't know why people keep trying to discredit the Falcons win. They suck he took the W. Id on't get the issue there.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So the offensive line was good with Dak?

It was better than what we have now. And it's not just that but the play calling has regressed. In an effort to not get the new qb's killed moore has reverted to calling runs for no gain much more often.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
This organization is straight trash and you’re starting threads attacking your fellow fans. SMH
Yep, just like our gutless players that walked by Dalton as he lay injured from a cheap shot.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because he isn’t a leader like Dak

Yep, he's leading them to 8-8 and a zillion-dollar deal for Prescott 666.

MV5BY2Y5Y2Q5NzctMTM3Mi00ZWI3LWE5MzEtNDZhYzY5MTRmMDFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxODMyODU@._V1_.jpg

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why people keep trying to discredit the Falcons win. They suck he took the W. Id on't get the issue there.
Because they have to mold the “facts” to fit their narrative.

There is actually a monumentally stupid Dak hating poster on this board named jndnay, or something like that, who told me the ATL game “wasn’t competitive” and that Dak was a horrible QB lmao.

A game we won lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
My man.

visit Phoenix.edu and go apply before the start of spring semester.

We went from #1 in the entire NFL in BOTH yards AND points.

To #32 which is dead LAST.

Some of you guys need to get your GED and learn about fractions and common denominators

I already have a degree, so no need to sign up, especially out of state. :p And again, it wasn't exactly like Dak was as great as some of you guys paint him as during that sequence of time this year. He was inconsistent and made mistakes, and then would turn it on later on in the game and play a mad game of catchup, which didn't exactly lead to wins, except for one instance where Atlanta had a Leon Lett moment. Did you think that going at that pace, trying to catch up, was sustainable? I say no, for the same reason that the Chip Kelly offense wasn't sustainable. Doing that week in and out, eventually you are either going to run out of energy and fall flat, or you are going to get injured. That formula wasn't leading us to wins either, just yards. And then are you guys going to start saying things like we were the #1 offense but had a horrible offensive line? Zack Martin going out wouldn't have effected Dak's numbers?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Love or hate Dak, paying him what he wants isn't going to help us win long term. Unfortunately, the cap is shrinking and we have a ton of holes to fill.

Tyron Smith is on his last legs
Connor Williams is a bust
Who knows what's going on with Lael Collins?
Zeke is way under performing
We don't have a tight end
We need to rebuild the entire defensive line
Jaylon Smith needs to be replaced
LVE makes Sean Lee look like an iron man
We don't have an NFL safety on the roster
Our CBs aren't good enough.

Outside of WR, the entire team needs to be rebuilt.
Post of the day!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I realize people will look at things in a perspective that fits their narrative. Dak oline was trash too. Dak broke a lot of tackles, dodged guys, ran around. Oline has been a problem since game 1.
That's all I'm saying......
I'm not going to make any excuses for Dalton or Zeke or anyone else on the Cowboys. Right now they all suck. I am just questioning the logic of now that we see that we have all of these holes on both offense and defense, that we should allocate all of our financial resources on someone that can only push this team to 8-8, if we are unable to replace the other pieces because we can't afford to.
Because those resources should've never been used on those players. Dak and Zeke I understand. Cooper too. Those other guys should've never had resources used on them so if you are telling me I'm losing out on Dak because I wasted money on those defensive players who are apart of the worst defense of all time? Nah man....I'm not doing it. I'm letting Dak go in favor of Jaylon and Lawrence?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yes..

the “Dak must never have a bad game” argument or else he needs to be kicked to the curb.

Lawrence will have bad games. Lots of them.

ALL qb’s do, you know.

Lawrence almost lost to a rebuilding UNC team last year

It’s not a Dak problem.. It’s a NFL problem..

You pay these guys you don’t win squat.. You better win on their rookie deal because once you cave on their high demands you don’t win until they start getting old and the contract becomes less..

Dak I’m sure will overcome it though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because they have to mold the “facts” to fit their narrative.

There is actually a monumentally stupid Dak hating poster on this board named jndnay, or something like that, who told me the ATL game “wasn’t competitive” and that Dak was a horrible QB lmao.

A game we won lol

Oh that dumb argument. The "Dak did it in garbage time" but he took the lead in some of these "garbage time" games smh.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It’s not a Dak problem.. It’s a NFL problem..

You pay these guys you don’t win squat.. You better win on their rookie deal because once you cave on their high demands you don’t win until they start getting old and the contract becomes less..

Dak I’m sure will overcome it though.
You know Roethlisberger makes 45 mil, right?

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Wow, 3 points against the 31st ranked defense. That's really depressing. With Dak we win this game. But I don't think Dak could make this team respectable. He's really, really good but he's not superman. This team thoroughly sucks at everything. Dak can only do so much. Now the question becomes do you pay Dak 40 million a year to become a 7 to 8 win team at best or blow the whole thing up. Me personally I feel if we pay Dak 40 million a year we will remain a 8 win team, give or take a game, and a fringe playoff team. We might make the playoffs but just to get stomped. I want Dak back big time but at a price that will allow us to rebuild and retool a little bit. I would want him back for the offer that they gave him in the offseason but not at 40 million. then we would be consistently average and everyone would hate Dak because he can't get us over the hump.

How did we have such a great team around Dak in 2016 if Tony Romo was made the highest paid player in NFL history?

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I already have a degree, so no need to sign up, especially out of state. :p And again, it wasn't exactly like Dak was as great as some of you guys paint him as during that sequence of time this year. He was inconsistent and made mistakes, and then would turn it on later on in the game and play a mad game of catchup, which didn't exactly lead to wins, except for one instance where Atlanta had a Leon Lett moment. Did you think that going at that pace, trying to catch up, was sustainable? I say no, for the same reason that the Chip Kelly offense wasn't sustainable. Doing that week in and out, eventually you are either going to run out of energy and fall flat, or you are going to get injured. That formula wasn't leading us to wins either, just yards. And then are you guys going to start saying things like we were the #1 offense but had a horrible offensive line? Zack Martin going out wouldn't have effected Dak's numbers?
Didn’t read any of that nonsense you typed

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score

I’ll ask you what I ask all the Dak haters.

What do you pay Dak Prescott to keep him in Dallas?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You know Roethlisberger makes 45 mil, right?

And? Did you prove a point or did I miss it?

I never said elite QBs can’t get paid and have nice regular seasons.. Who cares about regular season? Is that the Cowboys new standard? Good reg seasons?