Dak haters

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
And? Did you prove a point or did I miss it?

I never said elite QBs can’t get paid and have nice regular seasons.. Who cares about regular season? Is that the Cowboys new standard? Good reg seasons?
You argument is that paying a QB that much means you can’t put a solid roster together.

WRONG!!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I’ll ask you what I ask all the Dak haters.

What do you pay Dak Prescott to keep him in Dallas?

I'd offer him the same contract that he turned down last time. Dak is a good quarterback. But again, how many games did he win this season? I mean people keep bringing up yards and it reminds me of that Belichick quote that has been posted on here before. "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." Do you disagree with Belichick?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
How can that be, Dak is only 26?

Were you more upset when Dak was slinging the rock like Mad Max and made you look stupid or when Andy Dalton, who you said was better, was slinging the rock like the Mad Hatter and made you look stupid?

Which scenario pissed you off the most lol?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I'd offer him the same contract that he turned down last time. Dak is a good quarterback. But again, how many games did he win this season? I mean people keep bringing up yards and it reminds me of that Belichick quote that has been posted on here before. "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." Do you disagree with Belichick?

Ok. Then you’re rational. It’s the circus freak show of morons who say he’s a bum,‘or he’s average, or that he stinks that veers the dialogue into the ditch.

That’s why I ask this question because it gets to the heart of the matter.

GoJacks

Reaction score
And now he’s proven to the entire world how important and good he is. Except of course the haters who have their head up where the sun doesn’t shine.
Why hater label? At $20M a year I would absolutely love Prescott!! He's just not good enough to pay $40M and have no supporting cast. We know that because we saw what his production was before the Cooper trade.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Were you more upset when Dak was slinging the rock like Mad Max and made you look stupid or when Andy Dalton, who you said was better, was slinging the rock like the Mad Hatter and made you look stupid?

Which scenario pissed you off the most lol?
Lol...Just noticed your username...Nuff said.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why hater label? At $20M a year I would absolutely love Prescott!! He's just not good enough to pay $40M and have no supporting cast. We know that because we saw what his production was before the Cooper trade.
You’re a hater because Dak is worth every bit of 35 mil.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
But when Dak was playing you blamed everything on Dak. Pathetic.

Oh I did?

Another with bad comprehension...

It’s not as general as blaming everyone for 1 thing anyways. There are several dynamics..

The 1 thing clear to me is that paying Dak and winning a Super Bowl seems close to impossible and it’s because he isn’t great enough to overcome our problems..

We need a rebuild.

GoJacks

Reaction score
Why is that? Because Goff and Wentz's contracts? Just because they were over paid doesn't mean the Cowboys should over pay Prescott. Labeling someone a hater makes you sound like a teenage girl. It's common sense.

plymkr

Reaction score
How did we have such a great team around Dak in 2016 if Tony Romo was made the highest paid player in NFL history?
The combination of parity on the league, teams underestimated Zeke and Dak, and schedule. If 2016 was a product of how great the coaching staff is, the owner and the culture then we would have more 12-13 win seasons and not as many 8 win seasons. If you read my post my main point is that Dak and Romo were/are so talented that they have elevated the rest of the team to respectability. Without Romo and Dak we are seeing what we are. I'm complimenting Dak, not bashing him. In 2016 Dak, zeke, martin, dez, frederick, Tyron all played well despite the coaches and culture. But in the playoffs we were one and done. That shows a losing franchise for what it is. Good franchises put it together in the regular season and post season. Dak is great but no one is great enough to overcome the coaches and culture.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
The combination of parity on the league, teams underestimated Zeke and Dak, and schedule. If 2016 was a product of how great the coaching staff is, the owner and the culture then we would have more 12-13 win seasons and not as many 8 win seasons. If you read my post my main point is that Dak and Romo were/are so talented that they have elevated the rest of the team to respectability. Without Romo and Dak we are seeing what we are. I'm complimenting Dak, not bashing him. In 2016 Dak, zeke, martin, dez, frederick, Tyron all played well despite the coaches and culture. But in the playoffs we were one and done. That shows a losing franchise for what it is. Good franchises put it together in the regular season and post season. Dak is great but no one is great enough to overcome the coaches and culture.

No no no no no no. Don't try that.

We were REPEATEDLY told that Dallas had a CHAMPIONSHIP ROSTER, probably the best in the NFL in 2016. We were told that roster was sooooo elite it made Dak Prescott, who is an altogether terrible QB, look good as a rookie. 2016 coaching staff? Wasn't that same coaching staff around in 2015?

The fact of the matter is that Dallas gave Tony Romo a massive contract and then turned around and built, according to many here, a LOADED roster.

Dallas has ZERO excuses for allowing Dak to be a top 3 (And quickly a top 7 because Allen, Baker, Jackson, etc. is coming up) paid QB...and giving him an elite roster.

We did it for Romo...We can do it for Dak.

Stop with the excuses.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Why is that? Because Goff and Wentz's contracts? Just because they were over paid doesn't mean the Cowboys should over pay Prescott. Labeling someone a hater makes you sound like a teenage girl. It's common sense.

How did you determine Dak is only worth $20 million?

Be very very specific ..

GoJacks

Reaction score
How did you determine Dak is only worth $20 million?

Be very very specific ..
Why do I need to "be very specific?" Do you think if Prescott gets $35-40M a year and his surrounding talent gets worse the team will improve?

GoJacks

Reaction score
He's not and I'm not being a hater. At the right price I would love Prescott as the Cowboys quarterback. In my opinion he needs a really good supprti8cast to succeed.

GoJacks

Reaction score
And now he’s proven to the entire world how important and good he is. Except of course the haters who have their head up where the sun doesn’t shine.
I'm sorry but you are too stubborn or immature to have a conversation with. Hater.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Why do I need to "be very specific?" Do you think if Prescott gets $35-40M a year and his surrounding talent gets worse the team will improve?
You realize Roethlisberger makes 45 million, right? The Steelers are loaded and are 6-0. This argument you morons make that because YOU’RE too stupid to conceive of how to pay talented players what they are worth and still construct a championship roster, then everyone else must be be that dumb too is not an argument lol. It clearly can be done. Now can Jerry do it? Likely not but that’s not Dak’s fault lmao

GoJacks

Reaction score
You realize Roethlisberger makes 45 million, right? The Steelers are loaded and are 6-0. This argument you morons make that because YOU’RE too stupid to conceive of how to pay talented players what they are worth and still construct a championship roster, then everyone else must be be that dumb too is not an argument lol. It clearly can be done. Now can Jerry do it? Likely not but that’s not

I believe Roethlisberger's cap hit is more like $33M a year, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe Prescott isn't as good as Roethlisberger? I would say so. And I would also agree that the Steelers have done a good job acquiring skill talent in the draft. Again, just because the Rams, eagles and 49ers overpaid their quarterbacks doesn't mean the Cowboys should.

GoJacks

Reaction score
You realize Roethlisberger makes 45 million, right? The Steelers are loaded and are 6-0. This argument you morons make that because YOU’RE too stupid to conceive of how to pay talented players what they are worth and still construct a championship roster, then everyone else must be be that dumb too is not an argument lol. It clearly can be done. Now can Jerry do it? Likely not but that’s not Dak’s fault lmao
You come off as very angry here. Are you ok? Do you need to talk to someone?