Dak: "Hell with the talking"

jnday

Reaction score
It starts with the darn overpaid Oline. Dak needs to rip them a new one on the sideline the way Aikman used to do it to his Oline, then yell at the WRs to get open and catch the darn ball.
It should be the other way around. The linemen should have ripped into Dak for holding the ball too long. Third best pass blocking line in the league. That says it all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It should be the other way around. The linemen should have ripped into Dak for holding the ball too long. Third best pass blocking line in the league. That says it all.
3rd best blocking Oline? Where? Should be easy to provide some film, eh?

cern

Reaction score
general patton would just slap you in the face. admiral rickover would call you every name in the book. leadership is not a popularity contest.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yea yea, you're going to get into the playoffs by default and think you accomplished something

As Jimmy Johnson said...what you do in the playoffs is what counts....

so get to the playoffs, no matter how, and see what happens.

You going to go against the Jimmy philosophy? :laugh:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I like his fire. I hope he lets his teammates have it when they screw up or just half-*** it. He's still making some mistakes he shouldn't (because he feels he has to do too much with this turkey crew). However, he shouldn't even be talking about the fans as if they are some enemy. He should be focusing all of that fire toward his slacking teammates and opponents.

All fans or just “Bandwagon fans?” Haha

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Seriously guys, JJ handicapped this team from before TC, by NOT extending clapper. Look at it this way, IF they thought so highly of him, they would be breaking bones on the field to keep him around. Pretty sure I ain't seeing any of that. What we are witnessing is players almost every important game looking like they just got out of bed. One has to wonder, are some of them just as set on getting rid of the Princeton raa raa boy as most of us are? I'm pretty sure, claps so called process and message have gone stale with most of these players. IDK, maybe I'm right, maybe I'm way off. Just seems odd how they just are not fully engaged

Jeffkills

Reaction score
77eOvyn.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
All fans or just “Bandwagon fans?” Haha

I would think that at this point, there are no bandwagon fans. It's been over 20 years since the Cowboys won a SB. It's simple an insulting term for people that can't handle any criticism.

FTWayne

Reaction score
general patton would just slap you in the face. admiral rickover would call you every name in the book. leadership is not a popularity contest.
I think Col. Sanders said the same thing.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I would think that at this point, there are no bandwagon fans. It's been over 20 years since the Cowboys won a SB. It's simple an insulting term for people that can't handle any criticism.

Have u been to the stadium?

willia451

Reaction score
I don't really care what he has to say. Get some skins on the wall. Then. Maybe.

nobody

Reaction score
Have u been to the stadium?

Nope. I said many many years ago that Jerry isn't getting a penny of my money until he backs off from GMing and let's a real GM and coach in there. I stand by that. However, I still watch and hope for wins.