Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
All respects here but who in their right mind would trade for DAK at 60 million?
Please name me the teams you think might do that right now and of course have the cap room?.
P.S. Please BOOK this.........No team will give Dak anywhere close to 60 million when he hits the FA market..............NONE no matter what the SOLD OUT media says!!!
Some player will be paid $60 million per season someday. I don’t believe it will be Dak Prescott. I do believe he’s going to be paid a lot of money to play in the NFL, as in around the $55 million others at his position are being paid.

kskboys

Reaction score
All respects here but who in their right mind would trade for DAK at 60 million?
Please name me the teams you think might do that right now and of course have the cap room?.
P.S. Please BOOK this.........No team will give Dak anywhere close to 60 million when he hits the FA market..............NONE no matter what the SOLD OUT media says!!!
Maybe Vegas. When does Wilson's money come off the books at DEN? If Nix busts, they might jump in if Wilson has been paid.

Several teams have young QB's who could bust. The chances of more than 1-3 QBs making it from any single draft class are very slim. Jets, Colts, Minny, Carolina, SEA, PITT. Now, as to paying him 60 mil/season, that's another question.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, from the rhetoric that Dak has been spewing lately, his reason for wanting to be one of the highest or not the highest (necessarily, his words not mine) is not because he wants to help the Cowboy team, he wants to do it for all the QB's around the World.

That is the supposed "leader" of the Cowboy team. Such a nice guy.

Now I understand his comment that he does not play football for the money.

Pay the cat, Jerry, it's going for a good cause, not your team.
Dak talks like a child.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It is possible, some owners , gm's are quite stupid. Look at what watson got, and he was not worth that at all, and so far
cleveland has got nothing in return for all that money.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The ideal scenario may be for Jerry to employ the professional GM and allow him to make the decision on whether/or not to give Dak the money/contract. Half of the problem, is that France is basing this negotiating process on the information (AND WALK OVER) he got the last time.
What professional GM are you referring to? This is the first time I've heard of anyone other than Jerry being the GM of the Dallas Cowboys. He's made it clear many times that he's unwilling to consider any other GM entering into the picture for that team. What am I missing here?

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
What professional GM are you referring to? This is the first time I've heard of anyone other than Jerry being the GM of the Dallas Cowboys. He's made it clear many times that he's unwilling to consider any other GM entering into the picture for that team. What am I missing here?
Yea, that's what his pride's saying, however, his 'standing' as this owner who gets what he wants is pretty much over. No longer can he 'buy' loyalty (which I maintain is why he gave Dak the previous contract terms.....NTC's/shorter length) and if he think's CeeDee is difficult, even he can foresee the issues with Micah (especially as he's incapable of trading).

......he was most comfortable being the 'BIG I AM' personality, with the ability to talk players into signing bribing loyalty from the stars with inflated deals....... that ended with Dak's first contract, that opened the cracks.

Then we go to Plan B, Stephen, who should, in the market place be Plan XYorZ. The only evidence you need of his utter incompetence in the Randy Gregory fiasco.

Just listening to Jerry this year (even over other years), every time he open's his mouth it comes out as a confused ramble as if he doesnt know, or doesnt have control over the situation (which he's always been able to blag in years gone by).....he's now seriously out of his depth, whether he knows it will depend upon the people around him. If he concedes and employs the GM (even start with McClay) it will give him an Exit Strategy, if he doesnt it will collapse quickly.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yea, that's what his pride's saying, however, his 'standing' as this owner who gets what he wants is pretty much over. No longer can he 'buy' loyalty (which I maintain is why he gave Dak the previous contract terms.....NTC's/shorter length) and if he think's CeeDee is difficult, even he can foresee the issues with Micah (especially as he's incapable of trading).

......he was most comfortable being the 'BIG I AM' personality, with the ability to talk players into signing bribing loyalty from the stars with inflated deals....... that ended with Dak's first contract, that opened the cracks.

Then we go to Plan B, Stephen, who should, in the market place be Plan XYorZ. The only evidence you need of his utter incompetence in the Randy Gregory fiasco.

Just listening to Jerry this year (even over other years), every time he open's his mouth it comes out as a confused ramble as if he doesnt know, or doesnt have control over the situation (which he's always been able to blag in years gone by).....he's now seriously out of his depth, whether he knows it will depend upon the people around him. If he concedes and employs the GM (even start with McClay) it will give him an Exit Strategy, if he doesnt it will collapse quickly.
lol he said yesterday that he went to HS and college when talking about cd not being urgent lol
there was no reason to say that.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

With each passing year, it seems Jerry's lack of good judgment has progressively gotten more unrealistic. It's quite possibly a very good time for him to relinquish his GM duties, in favor of Will McClay taking over that position. It's a good question whether that's a real possibility or not. I can't help but wonder if Stephen would dare to tell Jerry that it's high time for such a change to be strongly considered. I'd love to be a fly on the wall if that scenario ever came to fruition. I imagine some real fireworks would likely result.

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
2) If he wants to be on par with Burrow or beat him he needs to be at 24.5% of the cap which this year would actually be $62.5M
If you manage to get a QB on the cheap, you easily have a 20% cap advantage versus the rest of the league.
That's the path to a Championship.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some player will be paid $60 million per season someday. I don’t believe it will be Dak Prescott. I do believe he’s going to be paid a lot of money to play in the NFL, as in around the $55 million others at his position are being paid.
Yeah and someone will make 100 million if this doesn't get a hold quick!