Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak demanding the most $ that he can get is OK by the PAPPY.
27784d51-f752-4c86-93dd-964cdcb3facd_screenshot.jpg

After all, we are not Communists.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, from the rhetoric that Dak has been spewing lately, his reason for wanting to be one of the highest or not the highest (necessarily, his words not mine) is not because he wants to help the Cowboy team, he wants to do it for all the QB's around the World.

That is the supposed "leader" of the Cowboy team. Such a nice guy.

Now I understand his comment that he does not play football for the money.

Pay the cat, Jerry, it's going for a good cause, not your team.

plymkr

Reaction score
Well, from the rhetoric that Dak has been spewing lately, his reason for wanting to be one of the highest or not the highest (necessarily, his words not mine) is not because he wants to help the Cowboy team, he wants to do it for all the QB's around the World.

That is the supposed "leader" of the Cowboy team. Such a nice guy.

Now I understand his comment that he does not play football for the money.

Pay the cat, Jerry, it's going for a good cause, not your team.
Yeah I heard all those comments he said. That really bothered me. Don’t take away the team’s resources for other players in the NFL that are not on the team. That sucks.

plymkr

Reaction score
Pappypup if hating Dak was an Olympic sport.

IMG-0534.jpg
Isn’t she dating an NFL player? I forgot which one. She’s awesome though. Simone kills it every time. I don’t like gymnastics but I’ll watch her

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Isn’t she dating an NFL player? I forgot which one. She’s awesome though. Simone kills it every time. I don’t like gymnastics but I’ll watch her
She’s dating a Chicago Bear. I saw it on Hard Knocks yesterday. He got permission to miss several days of training camp to root her on. Can you imagine a Cowboy doing that? :dance:

plymkr

Reaction score
She’s dating a Chicago Bear. I saw it on Hard Knocks yesterday. He got permission to miss several days of training camp to root her on. Can you imagine a Cowboy doing that? :dance:
Cool. Nice job on the Bears side letting him go support his girl while she represents America.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
no the player would only spend the money he is giving up to have a better team.
If a player takes 10 mil less per year, and the FO refuses to spend it, or they spend it on crappy players, then the team did not get better,
and the player just lost the 10 mil per year.

In the case of dallas, they would very likely not spend it or get 5 2 mil a year player's, instead of one good player.
Again I can appreciate the thought, but realistically? Owners and GMs are not going to place potentially millions of dollars of spending in the hands of the players. Brings to mind an old saying about putting the inmates in charge of the asylum, in other words it's just not gonna happen.
And whether our FO would simply pocket the money saved, as I understand it, teams are required to spend at least 89% of the cap over a four-year period, so they can't just pocket the money. However, like you pointed out, nothing says they can't misspend the money, and knowing the Jones boys like we do, misspending the savings wouldn't be out of the question. :laugh:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Again I can appreciate the thought, but realistically? Owners and GMs are not going to place potentially millions of dollars of spending in the hands of the players. Brings to mind an old saying about putting the inmates in charge of the asylum, in other words it's just not gonna happen.
And whether our FO would simply pocket the money saved, as I understand it, teams are required to spend at least 89% of the cap over a four-year period, so they can't just pocket the money. However, like you pointed out, nothing says they can't misspend the money, and knowing the Jones boys like we do, misspending the savings wouldn't be out of the question. :laugh:
yes but see in my opinion it would be the players money, let him spend it.
Your not putting him in charge of regular cap money, just the bit he gave up to spend on the team. It is quite simple.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Looks like the ball is in your court to do whatever you might decide that you want, Jerry.
Good luck doing whatever suits your fancy. Remember, you got yourself into this!:thumbup:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Looks like the ball is in your court to do whatever you might decide that you want, Jerry.
Good luck doing whatever suits your fancy. Remember, you got yourself into this!:thumbup:
The ideal scenario may be for Jerry to employ the professional GM and allow him to make the decision on whether/or not to give Dak the money/contract. Half of the problem, is that France is basing this negotiating process on the information (AND WALK OVER) he got the last time.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
they should bench him and go with rush and good defense, and see what happens.
Dak would be embarrassed,or mad, and might then agree to a trade .

All respects here but who in their right mind would trade for DAK at 60 million?
Please name me the teams you think might do that right now and of course have the cap room?.
P.S. Please BOOK this.........No team will give Dak anywhere close to 60 million when he hits the FA market..............NONE no matter what the SOLD OUT media says!!!