Twitter: Dak: I believe in my arm

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Mr. Prescott if the mistakes were the receivers as you have previously stated, how can you guarantee different results?

Besides, I don't think your arm was questioned on either throw. Both defenders said it was an easy to catch ball.

So, what exactly are you trying to say? :huh:
He's saying "I have zero confidence and maybe if I can fool you I can fool myself too"

Swagger

Reaction score
Remember when he was watching Rush and talking about how "easy" things looked now.

Man, it sucks that you say those things and then have to back them up.
I can't wait until his sorry a88 is no longer around. Probably looking at another 2 years of him knee capping the team. Not so long taking into account the 7 years we have all already tolerated.

Brooksey

Reaction score
That's called "cherry picking," and that's what people do out of desperation when their arguments are eating complete and total ****.

NFL coaches, players, scouts and execs ranked him as a top 10 QB entering this season.

Cope.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I call it his record against better teams

Cope with that.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
Dak... I Believe in my arm....

tumblr_m2ieztzUW51r2l739o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Remember when you told us just last year that Kyler Murray is a MUCH better QB than Dak?

Remember when you told us that Carson Wentz was as good as Dak?

Remember when you told us that Taylor Heinicke would "light us up"?

Sucks when someone remembers all the insanely stupid **** that comes out of your mouth, doesn't it?
:thumbup:
All 3 of those guys are better than Dak right now.

My predictions are proving to be spot on.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
What a stupid take. You're not too bright, Mr. "MIT and Berkeley."

Besides, I can't trust anything you say.

I already exposed you as a LYING FRAUD today, remember?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
You got me real good. Yet you have no argument for to support Mr. Clutch. Well done. Even Dak would be ashamed of your inability to defend him like Jerry does. He has kicked younout of his fan ckub and you will not get your money back.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
They should change the name of the team from Dallas Cowboys to Dallas Delusionals cause all these players are quite delusional

They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. They are required to talk to the press but they have no modesty, not really any regret, just the same thing. Then the loudmouths come on with the same garbage. That locker room must be a blast.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
I've never even seen you on CZ but you felt the need to personally attack me, and you're clearly not very bright!

You're beneath me. I won't address you again, Mr. Inferior.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Works for me. I’m not an argumentative type person on sites like this. I just thought it was important to help you understand that folks like me need hourly and daily labor like you. I wasn’t insulting you at all, ftr.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Well, there’s more significant issues than the arm, like going through progressions and releasing the ball to the appropriate receiver and on time, which is a function of the mind.