Twitter: Dak: I believe in my arm

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
7oeN1YL.jpg

Moments before Dak had Tad surgically attached.
:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Looks like the Eagles have a GM that understands stopping the run begins with DT keep his LBers from getting mauled by the opponents OL.

Why aren’t fans critiquing the front office instead of making Dak & Zeke center of the failures of the team.

The whole forum needs to have 99% focus and blame on the Jones, otherwise they are part of and adding to the 27 years of losing culture.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
shut up. just shut up. with so much talking and defending you show they have gotten to your head. you show weakness and shows you are reading the posts and media....just shut up.

joker-boo.gif

The pressure as I predicted has him losing it.
The Day he signed that contract was the start of his demise.
This is how imposters usually end up either mentally challenged or run out of town!

Jarntt

Reaction score

I am not one to put Dak down or blame him for what woes this team, but this is a disappointing quote to read. You made a mistake by throwing it. I don’t care if the receivers ran the wrong route, you were the one that threw the ball. Instead of pretending you didn’t make the wrong decision, learn from it. Football will humble even the best players if they don’t learn from their mistakes.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
He can trust his arms all he wants. That's not the problem. The problem is misdiagnosing his pre-snap reads, inability to look off defenders and manipulate safeties with his eyes, or advance past the second receiver in his progression.