Dak - "I don't have to be perfect, but I damn sure can't be having the turnovers"

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak threw some passes he never should have into coverages trying to force the issue.

And, he will always do that in the heat of the moment under pressure. We've watched him long enough to know that is always going to be the case.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak threw some passes he never should have into coverages trying to force the issue.

And, he will always do that in the heat of the moment under pressure. We've watched him long enough to know that is always going to be the case.
He was force feeding Lamb all night, until the last couple of plays where he forced it to Turpin and Brooks. After 8+ years he still can't read a defense. We just paid this guy $240m. Are we angry yet?

Wildcat711

Reaction score
He was force feeding Lamb all night, until the last couple of plays where he forced it to Turpin and Brooks. After 8+ years he still can't read a defense. We just paid this guy $240m. Are we angry yet?
Think Im past angry.. lol.. just really disappointed.

Think I got sucked in by "all in"

Think I got sucked in by "swinging for the fences" when it came to coaches.

even with 1-15 I had some hope that we were building something.. don't feel that with this team.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Overpaid bum that only cares about having a heavy bank account, building new mansions and being engaged to a mutant. Yeah bring it, my wife is hotter DAKtacular.
Lip filler doesn't work for you? Dak needs the money to pay for those injections.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Terrible throw to Turpin and hit him in the face.

He has to do better.
It's 3rd down with the game on the line. Plenty of time to move down the field methodically, and he tries to hit a long ball on the sideline behind two defenders. It was a low chance, low IQ, unnecessary throw. Two plays prior, he hit a 9ers defender in the hands. He gets no pass for Turpin not bringing in a tough catch.