Dak - "I don't have to be perfect, but I damn sure can't be having the turnovers"

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I imagine that there's no doubt that Dak would benefit from having another WR or two who could get the separation he needs so desperately. It would likely behoove Dak and the Cowboys' offense to see that happening in the foreseeable future. Perhaps that would help him to improve upon his sad likelihood to continue those costly interceptions if that happens. If not, it he's likely in for a tragic career legacy yet to come. There's work to do.

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cant believe we made this dude the highest paid player in the league.
no.gif

mmohican29

Reaction score
It's 3rd down with the game on the line. Plenty of time to move down the field methodically, and he tries to hit a long ball on the sideline behind two defenders. It was a low chance, low IQ, unnecessary throw. Two plays prior, he hit a 9ers defender in the hands. He gets no pass for Turpin not bringing in a tough catch.
This.

He absolutely, almost comically choked.

All night it was 4 yard passes... Except when he JUST needed drive starting completions.

Then 4 consecutive panic, low % throws.

$60M for this bum.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I imagine that there's no doubt that Dak would benefit from having another WR or two who could get the separation he needs so desperately. It would likely behoove Dak and the Cowboys' offense to see that happening in the foreseeable future. Perhaps that would help him to improve upon his sad likelihood to continue those costly interceptions if that happens. If not, it he's likely in for a tragic career legacy yet to come. There's work to do.
You could bring Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, and Micahel Irvin in here, and Dak would still suck. The problem is, and has always been that Dak has been overrated by the Cowboys front office, and some of the fans.

Dak has no strong points to his game right now. He's inaccurate, a statue who can't scramble for yards or avoid sacks, is one read, has a slow release, shows no leadership, can't improvise broken plays, and has a noodle arm on most deep throws. There is literally not one category of QB skills that Dak does well right now.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
It’s only year 9 my fellow ‘Zoners. He just needs a few more years and I little more talent around him and he’ll be well on his way to above average. Patience.